By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 3 SAND IN HD! LORD HAVE MERCY!

Tagged games:

im sorry but that was awesome, no other game this year matches its visuals

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

After watching all of the trailers and gameplay vids of U3 before this i was impressed...BUT not blown away. For some reason this vid blows me away :D i love it! This should have been the e3 gameplay trailer!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

The sand is alright but the new fight mechanics are awesome. How he caught the gun was pretty cool.

lestatdark said:
Cirio said:
lestatdark said:

I hardly ever reply in these whole "OMFG best GFX ever oneoneoneeleven" threads, but the 2nd and the 3rd GIF would easily fool me into thinking it was all CGI. Is that all in-game engine assets?

If you watched the video you'll see that it is in-game.

I did watch the video afterwards. 

If the game keeps up this graphical consistency throughout the whole experience, then it's going to be a big leap from Uncharted 2. 

Dunno about that. Judging by all of the videos I've seen, the desert setting seems to have better "graphics" than the other scenes. Maybe it's the blend between the colors and the lighting that makes the desert look really good.

lestatdark said:
Cirio said:
lestatdark said:

I hardly ever reply in these whole "OMFG best GFX ever oneoneoneeleven" threads, but the 2nd and the 3rd GIF would easily fool me into thinking it was all CGI. Is that all in-game engine assets?

If you watched the video you'll see that it is in-game.

I did watch the video afterwards. 

If the game keeps up this graphical consistency throughout the whole experience, then it's going to be a big leap from Uncharted 2. 

Once again what I have been saying :D!

I can't believe Naughty Dog did it.. AGAIN. I am really blown away. Basically we can expect the following of Uncharted 3 (Pictures from the offical Un3 thread):

JIZZ IN MY PANTS

Oh the happy tears.. almost a month left :')!!

Around the Network

at the very start when he keeps falling on hes hands, you can see hes fingertips sink into the sand and then leave marks in the sand as he lifts them... people arnt even gona notice that, talk about dedication

that was amazing but in the video there were alot of little quirks here and there during the combat. That one flying kick that Drake did was insane, especially since he jumped off of midair. I'm pretty sure that'll get fixed but it was still funny.

n-skyline said:
at the very start when he keeps falling on hes hands, you can see hes fingertips sink into the sand and then leave marks in the sand as he lifts them... people arnt even gona notice that, talk about dedication

It all contributes to the orgasm of the graphic whores :'D

Look at his hand going into the sand :D

Its quite amazing how the game will feel when its out. Due to a lot of levels like these, it's like the animations will be different over the course of the game and quite much so. Will truly make the gameplay feel more dynamic and more appealing to look at :D

I love Chloe.