By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UNCHARTED 3 SAND IN HD! LORD HAVE MERCY!

Tagged games:

sales2099 said:
Sand dunes looked great.

But I couldnt help but notice actual gameplay, the shooting mechanics just looked......well sloppy.

Even at 5:25 a grenade explodes and the guy just fals down. In Gears the body would be a bloody mess.

gears has no reciol so obvioulsy uncharted is harder

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Sand dunes looked great.

But I couldnt help but notice actual gameplay, the shooting mechanics just looked......well sloppy.

Even at 5:25 a grenade explodes and the guy just fals down. In Gears the body would be a bloody mess.

alas the difference between a teen rated game and a mature rated game... personally i don't see why blood and gore is needed but thats me

if you looking for blood and gore. God of War 3 says hello.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

There is no doubt in my mind that UC3 will be the graphics king when it comes out. Game looks crazy good!

In all honesty we are really starting to see the difference between the 360 and PS3 graphically. It may not be a generation gap but it is definitely noticeable (about 10-20% IMO)

That does looks good! It may look as good as Tomb Raider 2012!!

*just kidding, guys. i'm veeeery impressed.

Around the Network

Gears of What?

User has been moderated for this post - Kantor

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

As always, looks great!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

o_O.Q said:
sales2099 said:
Sand dunes looked great.

alas the difference between a teen rated game and a mature rated game... personally i don't see why blood and gore is needed but thats me

Well the other responses I got here were talking about the recoil and how it makes the game more realistic. But death animations now dont get the same realism treatment? But if its T rated like you say then what u gonna do I suppose. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.