By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls Class Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Mad55 said:
I want a wanderer That class just looks cool! And I love Scimitars.

I started Demon's Souls as a wanderer. It was way too hard and I restarted after 12 hours :-/ 

Incidentally, I also chose warrior back then because it ''just looks so cool!''.

Around the Network
Dr.Grass said:
Mad55 said:
I want a wanderer That class just looks cool! And I love Scimitars.

I started Demon's Souls as a wanderer. It was way too hard and I restarted after 12 hours :-/ 

Incidentally, I also chose warrior back then because it ''just looks so cool!''.

I was a wanderer in Demon souls as well I felt like i couldnt take much, but I beat the game with that character now I love them lol.

Any word on which class has Heal? Besides the cleric.

Wagram said:

The knight I believe.

blkfish92 said:
Wagram said:

The knight I believe.

Probably between Warrior and Knight for me then.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
blkfish92 said:
Wagram said:

The knight I believe.

Probably between Warrior and Knight for me then.

I'm most likely going for wanderer.

I'll be picking up this game for my winter break from college (6 weeks off...).I'll go Knight and this should be interesting which I decide to start first Skyrim or this..

Former something....

For anyone who's played Demon's Souls... how effective do you think magic will be in this game compared to melee. I'm leaning towards a Sorcerer, even though I think the outfit is kinda lame, or I might go with a Thief. Also, all the videos I've seen have been with characters carrying a sword and shield. Is there dual wielding? I imagine if there is, it must be harder to pull off.

"But I don't want to go among mad people!" said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "We're all mad here."

Follow me on Twitter! @stefaniefogel

StefanieFogel said:
For anyone who's played Demon's Souls... how effective do you think magic will be in this game compared to melee. I'm leaning towards a Sorcerer, even though I think the outfit is kinda lame, or I might go with a Thief. Also, all the videos I've seen have been with characters carrying a sword and shield. Is there dual wielding? I imagine if there is, it must be harder to pull off.

Ya you can dual wield, but I haven't seen any streams of people do it, but you can two hand any weapon. Also, magic is rather badass, at least in demon's souls, there are magic weapons like weapons that stack with your intelegence stat or faith.

LOL what the hell is deprived?? They'll probably have an achievement/trophy for finishing the game like that perhaps.

Anyway, I'm not ashamed to admit that I'll pick the absolute easiest class to start with...whichever it is.