By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Someone please send this list to Microsoft i agree compeletly!

I could think of a a lot more IP's MS owns that were not on that list. I don't think Crackdown should be on that list same with Alan Wake because they came out last year, but some others like Crimson Skies, Blue Dragon, Brute Force, Mechwarrior, Blinx, Black and White, Fusion Frenzy, Killer Instict, or Vodoo Vince should definitely be there. My God MS is sitting on a gold mine of games.

Around the Network
smroadkill15 said:
I could think of a a lot more IP's MS owns that were not on that list. I don't think Crackdown should be on that list same with Alan Wake because they came out last year, but some others like Crimson Skies, Blue Dragon, Brute Force, Mechwarrior, Blinx, Black and White, Fusion Frenzy, Killer Instict, or Vodoo Vince should definitely be there. My God MS is sitting on a gold mine of games.

Brute Force, with enough time and love this could be another Gears!!  Microsoft is toast if they think launching a console with no first party exclusives will be successful.....Halo wont be enought seriously!!

Goddbless said:
What about Crimson Skies? I loved that game on the original Xbox. Also does MS own the rights to Mechwarrior?

Microsoft demonstrated their feelings on both those franchises when they closed FASA in 2007.

Oh, the things I would do for a MechCommander 3.  =(

Blue dragon 2 please (I disregard the RTS DS games as sequals) = one of my fav games this gen

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I'd love a sequel to Lost Odyssey and Mech Warrior :(

Around the Network

choose 10

All MSes devs are focused on Kinect shovelware, even the third parties they have contracts with. There is only Halo, Gears, Forza for core games and a handful of arcades in development (most by third parties and can go the way of braid and limbo). Basically all MS cares about right now is Kinect.

D-Joe said:

choose 10

Nice list, but I don't think Fable, Forza, or Halo is neglected. Some of those do not deserve sequels (Game chest series, simulators), while the ones that have been mentioned do

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Iveyboi said:
Blue dragon 2 please (I disregard the RTS DS games as sequals) = one of my fav games this gen

Does MMicrosoft even own Blue Dragon?

^Yes, they do.