By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@mr-money, rig the polls? You think Iowa has poll rigging?

Because Obama won or because Ron Paul didn't do so well?

@NonSequor, i don't really like any of the Republicans. It's just those are the best of a the set that I see. Problem with Republicans for me is they mix too much church and state. I am overly joyous that Ron Paul and Guiliani got nothin'.

Hell, I'd pick Hillary over any of Republicans.

Around the Network

Found the speech in youtube..... wow :D

How the hell do you rig a caucus?

not surprised.

On the republican side John Mcain was the Big winner because Huckubee won and not romney.
New hampshire next #2 of 51(have to count the districy) Mcain and romney are neck n neck and huck is far behind. You never know these are always a momentum change.

i highly doubt mayor bloomberg runs for 08 but maybe 12

Around the Network

For great justice.

segajon said:
i highly doubt mayor bloomberg runs for 08 but maybe 12

I highly dount random Yes-No generator and Hulk Hogan will run as well.

Hogan was suposed to run the year Bush first got elected i believe, it was a stunt, but god bless him i bet he'd of got a lot of votes.  Might of even been a spoiler for bush... or atleast made him lose by an even larger percent of the popular vote.

Random Yes No Generator in 08! Unlike other candidates you're actually give a 50-50 chance he won't screw up!

I don't live in the US, but I watched a news report a few months back where they interviewed folks in the south about what they thought of Obama. Without the slightest hint of irony, one witless redneck replied:

"Obama? Sounds a bit like Osama to me!"

And why all the hate on these boards for Hillary? You did okay the last time she ran the country!

Played_Out said:
I don't live in the US, but I watched a news report a few months back where they interviewed folks in the south about what they thought of Obama. Without the slightest hint of irony, one witless redneck replied:

"Obama? Sounds a bit like Osama to me!"

And why all the hate on these boards for Hillary? You did okay the last time she ran the country!

Luckily, that ignorant southerner will have almost no effect on the outcome of a presidential election, thanks to an electoral system where only swing states are relevant.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.