By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm cool with Obama. I'm so SO glad Ron Paul didn't win though.

+1 to Iowa.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Around the Network

can someone link his victory speech?

HAPPY AS HELL THANKS :)

Obama's speech doesn't show up in Youtube search results yet.

I'm glad he beat Clinton, but I expected this.  I didn't expect him to win by 38% to 30% though, and the margin there is going to get people talking about whether Clinton really is the inevitable nominee (she's not).

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Famousringo to the rescue!

Yay!!

I like Obama and Edwards the most.

Huckabee doesn't seem to bad. He and McCain are who I think are the best of the Republicans.

cdude1034 said:
I'm cool with Obama. I'm so SO glad Ron Paul didn't win though.

+1 to Iowa.

We knew Ron Paul wasn't going to win. The loudest, most obnoxious supporters rarely equal victory. (Look at Lyndon LaRouche) Paul will likely receive ~5% of the vote when all is said and done..

Obama's speech was amazingly good

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Yay for Obama, I'm Swedish and here its like 40% Obama and 45% Hilary and everyone hates the republicans. I read about the repulican candidates today and they really have some fucked up values, that McCain-dude seems pretty fucking mental tbh. So please, do something right for once and vote for Obama now, and in the big election later aswell. I'm tired of christian-extremists against abortion. And for bombing underdevolped countries and driving SUV's with built in petroldriven satellite TVs.. ;)

PSN: TrbSvns.