By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That speech is awesome!!

Around the Network

That's what a president should sound like. This should be an interesting month.

bump

so after all is counted...

Obama >> Edwards > Hilary

:)

Bring on New Hampshire!

Don't care, all the democrats seem the same to me... and all rank in the same position for me.

1. John Mccain
2. Democratic candidates
3. Bloomberg
4. Republican candidates not John Mccain or Mike Huckabee.
5. Ross Perot
6. Bill Gates
7. Hulk Hogan
8. Opra
9. Darth Vader, the guy who did his voice, not anakin or the guy who played the body.
10. Cat who makes decisions by eating out of two bowls of food.
11. Random Yes-No Genrator (Like the cat but less cute.)
12. The wrestling president from Idocracy
13. Santa Claus
14. Mike Huckabee.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Obamadomination has begun....

I'm terribly surprised. Last time around I wanted Howard Dean to win but they gave us Frankenste....I mean John Kerry instead (damn fine debater, btw). So maybe this time the one I'm rooting for has a shot.

Frankenstein?  To me he reminds me more of the doctor from the Reanimator.  Not the main guy, but the guy who gets his head cut off and does some unmentionable things to the tied down girl.

Am I the only one who thinks Guilliani was retarted for spending time and cash in Iowa to get a whopping 3% of the vote?  Why not just skip it completely?  His campaign is dependent on states like New Jersey and Florida.  He has no shot in the south otherwise, and except for Illinois and Ohio he is probably irrelevant in the midwest as well, especially since terrorism is mainly an east coast/city issue for many.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

I'll admit, Obama's speech was inspiring, but I still know the man is an establishment candidate. It'll be interesting to see what happens in New Hampshire, because they use PAPER-BASED BALLOTS, so it'll be a lot harder to rig the polls. I predict very good things for Ron Paul.

superchunk said:
Yay!!

I like Obama and Edwards the most.

Huckabee doesn't seem to bad. He and McCain are who I think are the best of the Republicans.

I disagree with just about every position that Huckabee holds, but at least he seems to be a decent guy which is more than can be said about Romney and Giuliani. If he's willing to continue biting his tongue on the social issues I could live with him for four years (although I still wouldn't vote for him). I could live with McCain too, but I doubt he can make a comeback.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Where can I find this amazing speech everyone talks about?