By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I like to beat my dog

Pleae re-record your video and play this music in the background:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
Dodece said:
Seriously sometimes it is so easy to goad this community. This is not abuse, and no the dog isn't strange. He is just giving his dog a deep muscle message, and yes it is pleasant for the dog. Further more it is probably therapeutic for the dog. Small breeds and large breeds are different. Large breeds are predominantly from working stock, and are prone to a lot of problems if they are not worked, and if that cannot be the case working them over is the next best thing. They really do like it when you are rough.

+1 for proper logic

Honestly, the only thing that could be considered abuse in this video is how I talk to my dog, calling him a fucker and a bitch and things like that. But my dog doesn't consider those abusive words, as I always saw that stuff when I scratch him or hit him, so he associates it's with good things. I admit it's kind of weird I go "Oh yeah bitch you take it" and stuff like that while I do stuff to him, but I'm a weird guy.

in europe you would go to jail for that (ok not as hard like this but 100% you would lose the dog) in america you think the dog needs that yeah the world understood that you love violence against other humans/animals you don't have to proove it everytime you can.

there is a difference between a good trained dog or an oppressed one. i just have to see his other vid and all this dirt on the wall/floor to know that he isn't normal.

he wags with his tail after that? wow ou think if a dog does this mens -> 100% happiness?

these are insights from 100 years ago or something like that you should take the newer ones.

crissindahouse said:
in europe you would go to jail for that (ok not as hard like this but 100% you would lose the dog) in america you think the dog needs that yeah the world understood that you love violence against other humans/animals you don't have to proove it everytime you can.

there is a difference between a good trained dog or an oppressed one. i just have to see his other vid and all this dirt on the wall/floor to know that he isn't normal.

he wags with his tail after that? wow ou think if a dog does this mens -> 100% happiness?

these are insights from 100 years ago or something like that you should take the newer ones.

Your generalization about Americans and violence is incorrect. You should stop judging entire groups by the actions of one. You make me want to find stories about Europeans abusing animals. Also once again this dog did not act like it was in pain at all.

Around the Network

You've got nothin' on Michael Vick.

crissindahouse said:

I don't think the dog needs he, just that he likes it. Who doesn't like a good neck massage?

I am against violence unless it's mutual and for fun or pleasure.

In my history on this forum it is well documented that I am not normal, and im fact quite the freak and weirdo.

I know that tail wags have difference meanings. But I've lived with this dog his whole life, I can tell the difference between nervous tail wagging and happy tail wagging. The fact that he wants to be beaten more after I stop and I have to tell him my arms are tired and say "out" to get him to go away.

You guys are seriously way too easily worked up.

This is not animal abuse. The dog clearly actually does enjoy it.

Level1Death said:
You've got nothin' on Michael Vick.

For sure haha.

Not the climax or the dog I was hoping for... but meh it'll have to do.