By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I like to beat my dog

this is soo sad

Around the Network

If I had a wiener, I'd beat it. I wish I had a big wiener, so I could beat it big time..

I would love for other people to beat my wiener too.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
blkfish92 said:
Though you are indeed an evil banana I don't see why everyone is complaining, it seems like your evil banananana deed made your dog rather rhappy.

Can you really tell that my dog likes it?

He kicks his leg. He wags his tail afterward(probably should have shown that part!!!).

TheEvilBanana said:
blkfish92 said:
Though you are indeed an evil banana I don't see why everyone is complaining, it seems like your evil banananana deed made your dog rather rhappy.

He kicks his leg. He wags his tail afterward(probably should have shown that part!!!).

Yes I really do believe your dog enjoys that lol, it is a big dog after all.

pbroy said:

If I had a wiener, I'd beat it. I wish I had a big wiener, so I could beat it big time..

Enjoy the goods.

Around the Network
pbroy said:

Yeah it's cool when other people want to punch my dog in the neck. Lots of people have done it.

TheEvilBanana said:
pbroy said:

Yeah it's cool when other people want to punch my dog in the neck. Lots of people have done it.

I would continuously abuse my wiener all day. I would tickle my wiener to  get it excited. Slap it on the head a couple of times. Then beat the crap out of it till it exploded!! ¬_¬

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
blkfish92 said:
TheEvilBanana said:
blkfish92 said:

Yes I really do believe your dog enjoys that lol, it is a big dog after all

This dude gets it! I honestly don't believe I could even hurt this dog by doing this unless I threw my whole body into the punches.

In which case this dog WOULD retaliate. He's no bitch.

When I accidently step on him I get a nice skin peircing bite through the calf to remind me to watch my step.

Seriously sometimes it is so easy to goad this community. This is not abuse, and no the dog isn't strange. He is just giving his dog a deep muscle message, and yes it is pleasant for the dog. Further more it is probably therapeutic for the dog. Small breeds and large breeds are different. Large breeds are predominantly from working stock, and are prone to a lot of problems if they are not worked, and if that cannot be the case working them over is the next best thing. They really do like it when you are rough.

Haha, I love how worked up people get. Someone said call the police? Seriously? If you can't tell the dog doesn't enjoy this then you probably don't have/had a dog (at least a big dog). This is play-time for that thing!