By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I like to beat my dog

hatmoza said:
Good, now that there's a video, can someone download it and report him to like the police or something ...

My dog likes it. I don't think I would get in trouble XD

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
not only what you do just look at the dirty wall and everything wow you live like a...no words for it. really don't want to know what your father or whateve did with you your whole life to be like that.

What he does may not be right, but the guy suffers from mental disorders. So being a dick is not the best response.

pezus said:
Why is your dog kicking his with his leg?

That what some dogs do if you scratch(or my dogs case punch) them and they like it a lot.

TheEvilBanana said:
hatmoza said:
Good, now that there's a video, can someone download it and report him to like the police or something ...

sure like a little girl likes to get raped over the years just because she doesn't say a word. just because the dog doesn't do something doesn't mean he likes it...but the question is how you could know that he likes it? that means that there ws a time you did it the first time right? right!

crissindahouse said:
TheEvilBanana said:
hatmoza said:

sure like a little girl likes to get raped over the years just because she doesn't say a word. just because the dog doesn't do something doesn't mean he likes it...but the question is how you could know that he likes it? that means that there ws a time you did it the first time right? right!

How do I know that he likes it? He does the same squity eyed  face that he does when I scratch or pet him. Yeah, there was a first time I did it and in wasn't related to abuse. I was giving him a neck massage, and starting doing it chopping him harder and harder to see if he would like it. I found out he can take some heavy massage chops, so I wondered if he would still like it if I used a closed fist. He did.

Around the Network

not cool wes. definitely not cool....

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

chocoloco said:
crissindahouse said:
not only what you do just look at the dirty wall and everything wow you live like a...no words for it. really don't want to know what your father or whateve did with you your whole life to be like that.

What he does may not be right, but the guy suffers from mental disorders. So being a dick is not the best response.

Being a dick is the best response IMO.

Bad lighting that makes my wall look dirty = I live like a... (slob?)

Me punching my dogs neck in a pleasurable way = My father abused me

Love the logic.

MrBubbles said:
not cool wes. definitely not cool....

Explain Bubbles. Everyone I show this too in real life thinks this is awesome. Maybe it doesn't translate as well on video.

You're such a banana!

Your dog doesn't look very happy with it to me.