By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Share your stories about anxiety

Have you ever suffered from anxiety attacks?

Yes, currently going through it 6 40.00%

Nope 6 40.00%

Yes, and I beat it! 3 20.00%

Total:15

Oh, anxiety "attacks." I was on a slow burn of anxiety the first half of the week until I found out that my application to a study abroad program properly went through. Now i'm fine

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

well, this one time I was scared like a little chicken when the police was knocking on my door...

you know when you ask "Who is it?" then they reply "THE POLICE!!"

they were just going around showing everyone a picture of who they're looking for.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Get some god-damn exercise.

Seriously, these type of things suck.

What I would do if I were you is be grateful that it's anxiety and not depression.

I don't know about anxiety attacks but am always so stress up before an exam even if I know I would get an A because I studied enough yet I still stress a lot, I can't eat or I feel like throwing up and I have a hard time sleeping this is why am still in college, I stoped 2years ago because I couldn't handle the stress anymore but am back at it, the worst is I don't have any trouble at school I get A's in most of my classes but I still stress a lot, I wasn't like that in high school and (cegep it's pre-university in Quebec) that shit started during my fist semester of University. I am still working to find a way to control my stress

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

I don't understand why everyone got to break their balls for an A or A+. i'm happy as long as I pass lol

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
I don't understand why everyone got to break their balls for an A or A+. i'm happy as long as I pass lol

Me too sheesh

Anxiety is a terrible thing to have. I am currently battling it.

Before even knowing I had it I was at home and began getting terrible left side chest pains, following that I began having that pain radiate down my left arm and up my neck, classic heart attack symptoms. I kid toy not when I say that I though I was going to die. I had this horrible sense of doom and would tear up when I would state at my sleeping daughter.

Now I continue to have that tightness but not as bad, however I do have chronic pelvic and abdominal pain. This pain effects my anus, testes, groin and my entire abdominal and chest areas.

It is horrible and I do not wish it in anyone.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I think I had a panic attack about three years ago when doing a presentation at university. Sometimes I still get somewhat anxious when talking in public at school and when I'm in situations when me and someone disagree on something and he/she has an irrational attitude about it (but not when the other person is open minded about having different thoughts).

I discovered that I get anxious in games while playing demon's souls and got invaded by black phantoms (or when I invaded as well). I notice my heart working at a higher rate and my muscles becoming tense, but somehow I really enjoy it.

I used to have an anxiety disorder. I used to get feelings in my chest all day.

Cure? Better weed. May not be a viable option for you.