By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Game Informer - New Zelda Skyward Sword Gallery!

morenoingrato said:
I tried as hard as I could to hate this game, but this is just way too much, it skyrocketed my hype.

I know what you mean XD

The challenge now is to stop spoiling the game sor myself :(

Around the Network

Shiny!

Pose~

Just chilling.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Shiny!

Pose~

Just chilling.

Cool, I bet this is part of the shield upgrade system!

morenoingrato said:
TomaTito said:

Shiny!

Pose~

Just chilling.

Cool, I bet this is part of the shield upgrade system!

I wonder how many upgrades all the items will have at the end.

You can view quite a few different shields shown in this link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31104369&postcount=1266

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

I wonder how many upgrades all the items will have at the end.

You can view quite a few different shields shown in this link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=31104369&postcount=1266

6 until now. Purple ones seems to end in the Hylian Shield

Wooden Shield > Banded Shield

Metal w/2 prints > ?

Purple Shield 1> Purple Shield 2 > Hylian Shield?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

it looks beautiful!! got to stop looking!!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I can't wait to see this running in Dolphin

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

demonfox13 said:
Pavolink said:

Some pics:

Game Informer The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword Gallery#

Beautiful.

To be quite honest it just doesn't seem that impressive (based off these screenshots alone). The sky in the previous videos looked nice and the art direction had potential but it just doesn't seem all that great based off these screen shots. Honestly for a Zelda game which is set in a magical world I believe an art style more akin to Trine would fit it perfectly. Breaking it down the first image looks very grainy (probably screenshot itself) and bland, the second one looks no better than Wutai caves in Crisis Core, and the third reminds me of PS2 a Ratchet and Clank area. Luckily Zelda is known for its magic so I am sure that the gameplay will be much better than these images. Here's hoping it's at least near the quality of Majora's Mask.

The reason why it looks like it's gainy and flat is because the BG get's blured out with some type of filter or something.

I don't know why people tell me to get a life. I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Trying my best not to look anymore than that's being shown in this thread... Even though these shots look grainy (Damn you filters!!!), I like what I'm seeing! :D

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

I never understood why, but shots from GC games (and hence, Wii as well) have always had a tendency to look grainy and flat compared to what you see when playing the game... Maybe this is an artifact of the capture process Nintendo uses, but I remember it used to make Gamecube look a lot worse than it really was, especially when compared to Xbox.

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club