By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yahoo: Nintendo on list of Companies Where Employees Are Losing Hope

melbye said:
I think there is a conspiracy against Nintendo.

You know I really wouldn't doubt that.  It seems when Nintendo does well, there are always detractors.  And when they do not so well, people rush to kick while they're down.

The amount of hit pieces out on the company ever since the eve of the Wii launch to today is very suspicious.

Around the Network

This is what I posted elsewhere, but it is relevant here as well:

This was a typical Wall Street 24/7 quickie analysis without any real facts to back up why employees are losing hope. It is mainly companies which have seen stock/market drops. Nintendo falls into that category but still commands more than half the market and large cash receives, unlike others on that list.

I love how the iSuppli numbers appear to have been provided by Apple. And any predictions how should be tempered by the fact of how wrong these same people were about the Wii and DS.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I go on yahoo and type " why is google so much better and why are yahoo losing credibility".

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

That company that survives entirely due to the generosity of MS has negative thigns to say about MS's competitors? Colour me unsurprised.

They couldn't at least bring out the 3DS problems, and the falling stock? They just fell back on the usual crap of supposed competition from portable devices. PopCap was around for years, so by that logic, its PC games should have been competition for the Wii (barring the games ported to it).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Gnac said:
Are the employees of these companies actually polled, or is it simply assumed?

This?

Interesting. I have slowed down on buying Wii games from Best Buy.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Wasn't isuppli the one predicting negative Wii sales? I wonder if that actually came true.

lol...the 3DS has been the best selling game machine in all territories for 6 weeks straight after the price cut. In fact, didn't the 3DS have an increase in Japan, despite not having any significant new software. This 3DS teh is doomed is getting kinda old.