By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Oh my god the Wii ....between minigames ,shovelware and things like Cruisin ,Far Cry and THIS it is getting one of the worst libraries ever ....

Around the Network

In all honesty, this game looks to be purposely designed as a cheesy throwback to early-90's arcade shooters, and I'm definitely interested. I love old crap like Area 51 and the like. The style looks to be intentionally hilarious. As long as it's sub-$20, I'll probably pick it up.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Diomedes1976 said:
Oh my god the Wii ....between minigames ,shovelware and things like Cruisin ,Far Cry and THIS it is getting one of the worst libraries ever ....

Playstation says hi.

I really hope every Konami game bombs. They refuse to give me Silent Hill on the Wii and instead they give me this.

Why are people bashing it? Did people bash the old school Sega collections and the like?
This is not a built up game, it's a compilation of classics, I'm sure I could find myself having fun with this.

Konami goes off and makes this when they could be making Elebits 2. Those bastards haha.

Around the Network
Diomedes1976 said:

Libraries aren't defined by the worst games but by the best games. Between SMG, Zelda:TP, NMH, MP3, Wii Sports, SPM and RE:4 I would say it already has a decent library which will only improve with time.

you people are picky retards

if you guys have ever even hear of let alone walked into an ARCADE and played the game you would realize it's fun as heck. Graphics doesn't matter its game play and since the WiiMote will act like the arcade gun it will work perfect.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

if you guys have ever even hear of let alone walked into an ARCADE and played the game you would realize it's fun as heck. Graphics doesn't matter its game play and since the WiiMote will act like the arcade gun it will work perfect.

SSJ is right here.

For people who don't know:

1) This is an arcade game from 2004. It is not some 15 year old game or something.

2) It was very popular in the arcades.

And its graphcis always looked like this. It was SUPPOSED to look like a cheesy cornball shoot em up, because that's what it is.

However, I didn't think the game was great like SSJ, but it's not bad either. I'd put this in the 7.0-7.5 category, which frankly puts this game in the upper third of Wii third party games, depressingly enough. That's in terms of fun, of course.

Keep in mind that I'm not saying that third party Wii support is great; it isn't. I'm just saying this isn't like Cruis'n -- a symbol of all that's wrong with third party support. This game falls into the "quick and dirty port, but not a terrible game and good enough fun if the game is cheap" category.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:
ssj12 said:

SSJ isn't crazy here.

For people who don't know:

1) This is an arcade game from 2004. It is not some 15 year old game or something.

2) It was very popular in the arcades.

And its graphcis always looked like this. It was SUPPOSED to look like a cheesy cornball shoot em up, because that's what it is.

However, I didn't think the game was great like SSJ, but it's not bad either. I'd put this in the 7.0-7.5 category, which frankly puts this game in the upper third of Wii third party games, depressingly enough. That's in terms of fun, of course. 

ya, next they should port Jurassic Park II. That was a good game. Me and my friend spent like 2 hours beating it. lol 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:

You're absolutely right.....it just better not cost $50.

1000th post.......booyah!!!!

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078