By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy X Remake Proves Square Enix Doesn't Really Care About FFVII Fans

Around the Network

enditall727 said:

-Snip-

if people cant get past it then THAT'S TOO D@MN BAD!!

Me: hey do you remember the game sonic the hedgehog?
Random derp: yea but i cant play it because of the graphics

Me: hey do you remember the game Super mario land on super nintendo?
Random derp #2: yea but i cant play it because of the graphics

Me:hey do you remember the game pac-man?
Random derp #3: yea but i cant play it because of the graphics

GIVE ME A BREAK..

Maybe because 2D and puzzle games are a little bit more easy on the eyes.

When 3D was introduced to the World of gaming, it was not only revolutionary, but it introduced a buttload of ridiculously fugly games. So your example, despite the slight truth it holds for the classic 2D games, is quite absurd when you generalize it like the way you did.

You got to take life with the ugly sometimes. Denying it only makes people smug.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

My point is enditall, an ugly sight turning someone off is not unheard of ... It's why words like Beautiful and ugly exist.

Hell I just got done reading an article about how some residents are demanding that their local windmill/s be removed because it's ruining the gorgeous scenery.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

enditall727 said:

-Snip-

GIVE ME A BREAK..

When 3D was introduced to the World of gaming, it was not only revolutionary, but it introduced a buttload of ridiculously fugly games. So your example, despite the slight truth it holds for the classic 2D games, is quite absurd when you generalize it like the way you did.

You got to take life with the ugly sometimes. Denying it only makes people smug.

i guess lol

but they damn sure didnt have a problem playing those game's when they released

now all of a sudden everybody's eyes are all worn out and sensitive? smh

ff7 doesn't even look that bad. the only thing bad about ff7's graphics are the character models FOR THE MOST PART(everything else looks good)

1 3d game that i thought was f-ing ugly was the original Tekken but i played that ugly b@stard though(i dont like the game because of the horrible controls)

but at the same time i think my opinion is of the minority

..typical

lol

hatmoza said:
My point is enditall, an ugly sight turning someone off is not unheard of ... It's why words like Beautiful and ugly exist.

Hell I just got done reading an article about how some residents are demanding that their local windmill/s be removed because it's ruining the gorgeous scenery.

well said :)

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
hatmoza said:

enditall727 said:

-Snip-

GIVE ME A BREAK..

i guess lol

but they damn sure didnt have a problem playing those game's when they released

now all of a sudden everybody's eyes are all worn out and sensitive? smh

ff7 doesn't even look that bad. the only thing bad about ff7's graphics are the character models FOR THE MOST PART(everything else looks good)

1 3d game that i thought was f-ing ugly was the original Tekken but i played that ugly b@stard though(i dont like the game because of the horrible controls)

but at the same time i think my opinion is of the minority

..typical

lol

Nonsense, your opinion was heard and respected. And if you noticed, I personally don't have that much of a problem with FF7's graphics, I'm just accepting the fact that it's an eyesore to others.

Lyrikalstylez said:
Why does it always have to be on playstation ? why not 360

My gut feeling tells me, the reason SE has been stalling so many FF projects is because they're prepping up their X360 counterparts. No point in wrestling fate.

Correction: There hasn't been a good core Final Fantasy since XIII.

Wagram said:
Correction: There hasn't been a good core Final Fantasy since XIII.

Actually, the last 'core' FF was VI. FFVII set up the formula for the rest of the series.

thank god SE realised what a whinny annoying little emo girls FFVII fans are... good for them for trying to correct their mistake of creating them..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)