By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Its Over. Battlefied 3 is the new console king for graphics.

That does look really good but I will wait until I play the game before I decide if it's the best game graphically.

Around the Network

Ehh I still think Killzone 3 looks better. However the PC version would win without question.

ZaneWane said:
Nothing can top Crysis 2

on PC?

its looking like

BattleField 3 PC > Crysis 2 PC

and 

Battlefield 3 Console >> Crysis 2 console

ZaneWane said:
arcane_chaos said:
O_O!!! that does look good

lets see what UC3 brings to the table

More corridor gameplay

okay...*rolls eyes*

ethomaz said:
pezus said:
selnor said:
pezus said:
I thought you said they all looked similar graphically now anyway? ;)

This is the only one that really stands directly. Its a hell of an accomplishment considering the competition.

Hmm. Doesn't look as good as UC3 to me, although the PC version absolutely demolishes it.

What I saw the PC version is in another level... which better Crysis or Battlefield 3 on PC?

BF3 by far.

Uncharted 3 looks better than this on consoles though. It's time for a new generation guys.

Around the Network
ElGranCabeza said:

ethomaz said:

What I saw the PC version is in another level... which better Crysis or Battlefield 3 on PC?

BF3 by far.

I have some doubts... Crysis and Crysis Warhead looks gorgeous... some effects just can't be mached... Crysis 2 looks like a crap compared to Crysis original.

Anyway... I'm waiting BF3 release to make more assuptions.

Meh,as always..you're overreacting

LOL

IT"S OVER>>UNTIL THE NEXT GAME!

:P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wow that does look impressive :P ... I don't know about graphics king, but it's up there. Also I don't understand why everybody thinks U3 will trump all... I don't see anything particularly impressive with Uncharted except for the scenery. Everything else is ok imo...

Valkyria Chronicles is still the best looking game on consoles.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix