By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ninokuni (PS3) to be released in North America "early 2012"

The world makes sense again.

Around the Network
pezus said:
FinalEvangelion said:
pezus said:
What about Europe??

Region Free.

I don't know of any site that ships to where I'm at from the US (except ebay sometimes)

I think Canada will do just fine: http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ . I've never bought from there though because I've never had to.

pezus said:
FinalEvangelion said:
pezus said:
What about Europe??

Region Free.

I don't know of any site that ships to where I'm at from the US (except ebay sometimes)

Amazon.com

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

PSWii

Seems like everyone is happy here :)

I don't know history of this game. Can someone enlighten me please? (I have watched some gameplay videos of this game on youtube but failed to understand the gravity of the game).

Around the Network
pezus said:
Zkuq said:
pezus said:
FinalEvangelion said:
pezus said:
What about Europe??

Region Free.

I think Canada will do just fine: http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ . I've never bought from there though because I've never had to.

Thanks for the link. Looks like they do infact ship to Iceland. Will use it when I need to import something!

Also check e-starland.Might be cheaper depending on which dollar is stronger at the moment.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

i'm sooooooooooooooooooo happy, if it doesnt come to europe i'll just import from US. YAY

Yaaaaaay!

Yes! This is great news, I really had no expectations of this reaching the US.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

@pezus... maybe you should move from Iceland and go to a real country... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)