New multiplatform game: 4

New downloadable game : 1

Enhanced port : 3

Port : 3

Apps: 5

??? : 38

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:
there will be another conference tonight for sony so we may still see some big things

They have another conference?  what time?

Round 2

Gotta stock up on cheap beer again.
Let's hope the OP is actually on top of things this time.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Round 2

Gotta stock up on cheap beer again.
Let's hope the OP is actually on top of things this time.

What round 2?

Yay, another conference for me to sleep through ^_^

Around the Network
Cirio said:
No Monster Hunter for the Vita? Also, the Vita looks awesome as a hardware but the software is so damn lacking... all of the games that look remotely interesting to me will also be available on the PS3. What's the incentive for me to shell $250+ on a new console when most of the games can be played on the PS3, and the new games don't seem too interesting?

the main idea seems to be cross platform play, thats why all games that are on vita and PS3 will be bundled together so instead of buying 2 versions at retail you can just buy one and play on your PS3 at home and your vita while your away with the ability to have the same saved data on both consoles.imagine playing monster hunter tri(if you like that kind of game)at home and your about 3yrs from being finish'd and then you have t go somewhere for a very important reason lest asy your girl friend came to pick you up to go shopping with her but you don't want to go but you also want to get some tonight so you go anyway but you really want to beat monster hunter and she doesn't mind you play your vita.

all you have to do is save data to your vita before she gets to the house or before you leave and there you have it. she takes 5hr's to shop and it takes 3 hours to finish the game. your a smart guy i'll let you handle the rest.

Xxain said:
why the hell isnt the OP updated?

what did i miss?

This is what you missed:

• Low batter life (3 - 5 hours)
  • Can't change batteries
  • No memory card included
  • Memory cards are pricey
  • Bunch of ports announced (most of them are available on the PS3)
  • Two SE games (just logos, no gameplay footage)
  • Monster Hunter hitting 3DS before PSVita comes out
  • $249

As much as I hate to say it, the PSVita is dead on arrival. Sony definitely dropped the ball.

is it on the same streams tonight

if not someone post some links,thanks

Above & Beyond

Mirson said:
Xxain said:

what did i miss?

This is what you missed:

• Low batter life (3 - 5 hours) = same as PSP, same as 3DS.
  • Can't change batteries = sucks, but batteries are very good these days so...
  • No memory card included = and? games save on their own carts
  • Memory cards are pricey = same as above
  • Bunch of ports announced (most of them are available on the PS3) = and a bunch of new games as well
  • Two SE games (just logos, no gameplay footage) = 2012 is far away
  • Monster Hunter hitting 3DS before PSVita comes out = and? It's bound to come to Vita as well. Plus, it has God Eater 2.
  • $249 = cheap

As much as I hate to say it, the PSVita is dead on arrival. Sony definitely dropped the ball.

Way to drop the ball youself ;)

Mirson said:
Xxain said:

what did i miss?

This is what you missed:

• Low batter life (3 - 5 hours)
  • Can't change batteries
  • No memory card included
  • Memory cards are pricey
  • Bunch of ports announced (most of them are available on the PS3)
  • Two SE games (just logos, no gameplay footage)
  • Monster Hunter hitting 3DS before PSVita comes out
  • $249

Dont you like RPGs? Theres the 2 new "tales of", shin megami tensei, Y's and ragnarok odyssey. Then the 2 SE game only has logos but its still another 2 RPGs nonetheless. No monster hunter I agree, but damn, pretty good line up for RPGs fan.