By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJ Press Conference Thread

I am the only one that thinks that game developers are abusing 3d and HD remakes?

Around the Network
sensebringer said:
I am the only one that thinks that game developers are abusing 3d and HD remakes?

Yes, other developers. No one really wanted PoP, TR, etc remakes. They wanted FFVII remake so FFX is close enough.

Cirio said:
No Monster Hunter for the Vita? Also, the Vita looks awesome as a hardware but the software is so damn lacking... all of the games that look remotely interesting to me will also be available on the PS3. What's the incentive for me to shell $250+ on a new console when most of the games can be played on the PS3, and the new games don't seem too interesting?

During the conference they had a montage and a game that pretty much looked exactly like MH was shown, so im guessing it was MH.

so not MH4 announcement for PSV yet?

I'm certain it will happen in the next year, but I was expecting it in this conference to be honest

kurasakiichimaru said:
And btw. This thread should be retitled to SCEJ Pre-TGS press conference. This is kind of misleading.

Lol! why!? Pre because Sony will have another keynote tom. along with Wada( SE )?? Or Am I missing something???

Anyways, can't understand lack of software comment. though.

Around the Network

missed it. I take they only announced some more vita games? nothing new for PS3?

iBlah said:
missed it. I take they only announced some more vita games? nothing new for PS3?

FF X remake.

Gonna wait for the Sega conference for that. Yakuza 5 lol.

I want to know why Sony didn't show more new titles like the Tales or Ys games.

That FF remake sounds great to me!

So i guess that,depending on the sales this one is getting,more remakes will come.No doubt about it.