By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEJ Press Conference Thread

zarx said:
Man Sony fanboys won't be happy about kojima's new game, with the PS3 version being nerfed to maintain parity with Vita with it's 8GB game limit...

nobody knows ANYTHING about the project so how can you say that?

Also, the vita has been proven to hold its own against all comers so umm....huh?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

I'm buying that damn remake. TROPHIESSS!!!!

Ajescent said:
zarx said:
Man Sony fanboys won't be happy about kojima's new game, with the PS3 version being nerfed to maintain parity with Vita with it's 8GB game limit...

Also, the vita has been proven to hold its own against all comers so umm....huh?

If I were to guess, he is mocking those who said Final Fantasy XIII was held back by the 360. 

Wagram said:

There better be...though I suspect you need to defeat Penance for the platinum ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Wagram said:

Ahhh!! I completely forgot about that. lol Im just so happy that its being remade!!

Around the Network

....and back to boring ville.

Acevil said:
Ajescent said:
zarx said:

If I were to guess, he is mocking those who said Final Fantasy XIII was held back by the 360. 

What an obscure reference...

Wagram said:

Considering it's only FF10, it has to be a remake, unless they're putting X-2 with it. I hope it's the International version, since the US never got that. Also, TROPHIES!!

Ajescent said:
Acevil said:
Ajescent said:
zarx said:

What an obscure reference...

Assuming that is what he was referencing. If he isn't, that seems random. Since that is the only time I can remember sony fans saying anything like that, and maybe for GTA4 and some other games. 

Acevil said:
Ajescent said:
zarx said:

Considering its a handheld, I really doubt its going to be 100% equal to the PS3 version.