By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Just Cause 2 might be PS3 exclusive!!!

Not exclusive, there was a cover story in the French OXM, so its definitly 360 and PS3.

"Confirmation of the PlayStation 3 version comes from CVG's coverage of magazine PSW's preview, while the Xbox 360 version was previewed in France's Official Xbox Magazine."

http://www.n4g.com/News-96718.aspx

You aint found shit!

Around the Network

According to Midways' past financial report, they will not be releasing any PS3 games until after the second half of next fiscal year, so the earliest we are going to see this game is september

Just Cause? Never heard of it.

Doubt it would be exclusive. The original was not a success so there is no reason for moneyhatting.

Just Cause was one of the games that you play and think to youself: "It's crap, but with a little more effort in mission design, it could spawn a great sequel" (see also: Assassin's Creed - although I kinda liked what little I've played).

At least it had some ideas that weren't ripped-off of GTA, unlike Saint's Row. 

it's not exclusive, and it was a mediocre game to begin with.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
it's not exclusive, and it was a mediocre game to begin with.

I agree the camera panning around and movement was brutal... Aiming was bad...

The thing that made the game interesting was the story and open world.

Hopefully they have improved that in this coming iteration.

Just Cause was the suck. I rented it, played it for a couple hours, snapped to my senses, and stopped playing. Just Cause sold very little, and will sell even less if it's exclusive to the PS3.

I've never heard of this game.  By that i mean Just Cause 1.  So as you can imagine i'm shocked there is a sequel planned.

Played_Out said:

Doubt it would be exclusive. The original was not a success so there is no reason for moneyhatting.

Just Cause was one of the games that you play and think to youself: "It's crap, but with a little more effort in mission design, it could spawn a great sequel" (see also: Assassin's Creed - although I kinda liked what little I've played).

At least it had some ideas that weren't ripped-off of GTA, unlike Saint's Row.

This is true.  But Saint's Row was a fantastic game, GTA rip-off or not.  Just Cause on the other hand, was extremely boring.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I've never heard of that game, but still, good for Sony if this rumour is true.