By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus REVIEW thread - 92 on Metacritic!!

Tagged games:

I just read "Time Can’t Touch Team Ico’s Classics".

Nothing more matter for me... day one.

Around the Network

Awesome,just awesome scores..

Great reviews for the game. Only a few more weeks and I can play these masterpiece.

Great scores so far even though that never really mattered i was still gonna buy it anyway =)

really great reviews. there were some questionable reviews but the game seems to age well =)
definitely will get it. just hope it doesn't get overshadowed.. again...

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
gustave154 said:
really great reviews. there were some questionable reviews but the game seems to age well =)
definitely will get it. just hope it doesn't get overshadowed.. again...

This deserves even higher sales than the GOW Collection!

Great games just got better. Nothing new as this year we saw the same thing happen with Ocarina of Time.

I hope that Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary can hold as well as this one.

can someone explain to me why ign gave this collection of two great games an 8.5, when they gave the original shadow of colossus a 9.7??? I can't understand that.

sensebringer said:
can someone explain to me why ign gave this collection of two great games an 8.5, when they gave the original shadow of colossus a 9.7??? I can't understand that.

Remakes usually receive scores lower than the original game.

sensebringer said:

Most of their criticisms had to do with Ico. They said the gameplay feels dated by today's standards (poor AI, platforming problems, and simple puzzles).