By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus REVIEW thread - 92 on Metacritic!!

Tagged games:

Can't wait to play and get the platinum trophy for Ico and SoTC.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Can't wait to play and get the platinum trophy for Ico and SoTC.

Only you?

Fucking EPIC SCORES!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
This is going to be great! I so wish I could have a PS3 just for this! Vgchartz! next month have a PS3 be a gamrReward prize please!

well you better get to number one nowcause rumor has it that thats wht first place is this month!

ot: those are great reveiws and thay can only get better.

What? Lol the Dead Island is 1st place prize for this month.

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
This is going to be great! I so wish I could have a PS3 just for this! Vgchartz! next month have a PS3 be a gamrReward prize please!

well you better get to number one nowcause rumor has it that thats wht first place is this month!

lol i was joking with last months winner spurgeonryan. i'm sure you read his post already.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Added four more scores. I think Gamespot will give this an 8.5/10 and Edge an 8/10 if we're lucky.

Edge will give it a 6 saying that this had all been seen before, lamenting that it is not original.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:

lol i was joking with last months winner spurgeonryan. i'm sure you read his post already.

I see what you were trying to do!

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:

it seems last months top 5 is going to let you win this month i kid (i was number 5 lol).

good luck. it seems your well ahead of the bottom 3-10. it seem'd like after you hit the top 5 last month you just disappeared. wht happend?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:

it seems last months top 5 is going to let you win this month i kid (i was number 5 lol).

good luck. it seems your well ahead of the bottom 3-10. it seem'd like after you hit the top 5 last month you just disappeared. wht happend?

I got really busy for about a week and a half. Saw some friends I hadn't seen for almost 2 years.

yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
yo_john117 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:

I got really busy for about a week and a half. Saw some friends I hadn't seen for almost 2 years.

ok. well straight to the top ya go bud. i'll likely never go for the top 5 again, but it was fun.