By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Adam Sessler continues to praise Resistance 3

Tagged games:

Mordred11 said:
yo_john117 said:
Everytime I see this thread title I read Adam Sandler.

Me too.Though it would be funny to watch Sandler talk about games ^__^

dito but think Gilbert Gottfried would be just as funny

Around the Network

If Adam Sessler likes it, that almost invariably means I will. I trust him more than just about anyone in the biz. He really gets video games.

Mordred11 said:
yo_john117 said:
Everytime I see this thread title I read Adam Sandler.

Me too.Though it would be funny to watch Sandler talk about games ^__^

My first thought was why the hell is Adam Sandler talking about videogames?

But then I reread the title and it all made sense.

i haven't played the game yet, but i'm not looking forward to it, i don't think Resistance can be THAT good.

Will be picking up the game in a few hours but I an tell you just by playing the Multi Beta, this game has improved dramatically and is balanced. Can't wait!!!

APKenna

Around the Network

Isn't he the only G4tv person praising R3?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:

Well if he is, he counts the most. He's the head of the place for a reason, dude knows games and has never showed a bias to my knowledge.

NYANKS said:
Ajescent said:

Well if he is, he counts the most. He's the head of the place for a reason, dude knows games and has never showed a bias to my knowledge.

I keep hearing that, that Morgan Dudette keeps ragging on R3 for some reason. Not entirely up on the whole story or G4tv for that matter.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
NYANKS said:
Ajescent said:

I keep hearing that, that Morgan Dudette keeps ragging on R3 for some reason. Not entirely up on the whole story or G4tv for that matter.

that show still on. I used to watch that show along time ago. 

Everything he says is true, the game had phenomenal controls, arguably some of the best I've ever played (and I've played a lot). I'm not the only one to say this, either. the dude I played co op with agreed, and we both usually agree that the PS3's controller isn't ideal for the genre.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android