By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Vote for your favorite Vgchartz American! (US) Part 1 of 4 -- Results are in!

Seece said:
nightsurge said:

Oh god.. You'd be happy to know I've been on a very strict workout routine/diet lately, so the muscles are getting much more defined and cut lately. :)

Perhaps I will upload it as my profile pic in a week or so? Gasp, maybe that's the key to winning this thing! Get the support of the vgchartz gay/bi community!

Small version nets you +2, high def + 3 your choice!!

My vote can also be bought under the same terms.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

^^LMAO

badgenome +3
M.U.G.E.N +2

Hard to pick just two...

+3 TheSource
+2 Viper1

nightsurge said:
Seece said:

If you send me another shirtless pick I'll give you my 3 points ..... just saying

Oh god.. You'd be happy to know I've been on a very strict workout routine/diet lately, so the muscles are getting much more defined and cut lately. :)

Perhaps I will upload it as my profile pic in a week or so? Gasp, maybe that's the key to winning this thing! Get the support of the vgchartz gay/bi community!

Aha! I knew it!

Around the Network

makinmusic 3 leo 2

notables
ps3
toasty whers the avy?
source
mugen
wagram

Play Me

brendude13 said:
nightsurge said:
Seece said:

If you send me another shirtless pick I'll give you my 3 points ..... just saying

Aha! I knew it!

Damn you! (we aren't talking about the whole "Situation" nickname again are we?!?!)

I forget why I did it last time... lol

+3 Kenology

+2 RCT Junkie

Is there going to be a thread for the whole world when this is done? It would be fun to find out who Master And Ruler of the World on vgchartz is.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

nightsurge said:
brendude13 said:

Aha! I knew it!

Damn you! (we aren't talking about the whole "Situation" nickname again are we?!?!)

I forget why I did it last time... lol

Haha, no it isn't about that, but thanks for reminding me. =)

No, it's just I had suspicions that Seece was gay, no idea why. I'm just shocked that I was right.

amp316 said:
+3 Kenology

+2 RCT Junkie

Is there going to be a thread for the whole world when this is done? It would be fun to find out who Master And Ruler of the World on vgchartz is.

No that's too much like Seece's User of the year tournaments.