By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - French Dude Forced to Pay Ex-Wife Damages for Not Having Enough Sex With Her

Baalzamon said:
You have got to be kidding me.

First off, I cannot believe somebody gets sued for this.

Second, why the fuck doesn't the guy just screw her more often? You're tired....really?

Maybe he didn't want to tell the truth: He was out of paper bags to put over her face.

Yes, for 21 years.

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

It seems to me that he deserved it lol.

Sack Up or Pack Up...

That woman is a bitch.

Well she got what she wanted in the end. She definitely screwed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Wow seriously 0_o

Around the Network
sapphi_snake said:
blkfish92 said:
Bullshit, like you said if a man were to sue his wife over the same event he would be shunned and looked at with disgust.

Just saying the revolution is coming, we have to start it!

You can't force someone to have sex with you, even if you're married. This is something women have been saying for decades, and that's precisely why the whole ideea of 'marital rape' was invented. This just makes them look like hypocrites.

Nicely said, this case truly is a pile of stupidity.

sapphi_snake said:
blkfish92 said:
Bullshit, like you said if a man were to sue his wife over the same event he would be shunned and looked at with disgust.

Just saying the revolution is coming, we have to start it!

You can't force someone to have sex with you, even if you're married. This is something women have been saying for decades, and that's precisely why the whole ideea of 'marital rape' was invented. This just makes them look like hypocrites.

Couldn't have said it better myself, but, just like in the case of actual accounts of rape, it often only works for the female side (which I completely understand is the most vulnerable sex in these cases and that suffers the most sexual-related abuses).

I have a friend that was raped by his ex-GF when he decided that he didn't want to be with her anymore (she was a bit of a gold-digger). She drugged him and tied him to a chair and had her way with him, claiming that no one would belive his side of the story and that she would get away with any excuse she wanted and that she would make sure that no other girl would go out with him by portraying him as the offender.

Well, long story short, he took his case to court, he even had his rope burn marks checked out in the hospital which coincided with burn marks that actual rape victims have (higher degree of burning due to struggling and so on) and he had also other physical evidence that he was the victim in that case. The case never got through, because the judge dismissed it, claiming that there's no way to prove that it wasn't consented sex between both and that the evidence was inconclusive and took her testimony as being more valid than my friend's. 

Needless to say that the guy is still a wreck nowadays (this happened 6 years ago, shortly after entering college) and that he simply has given up dating or getting to know other girls. Unfortunately, most of the people that know of his story simply just laugh it off, because a man is supposed to accept any kind of sex and that society has this stigma that a man cannot be raped by a woman.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The ignorance, and chauvinism in this thread is astounding. Many western nations have such laws, or interpretations of such laws. It is actually a act of persistent spousal abuse, and the courts will treat it as such regardless of gender. Yes men have successfully sued their wives for this, received preferential treatment in divorce over this, and have even had marriages annulled outright. This story is hardly extraordinary, and neither is the outcome.

Not to sound too perverse, but marriage is nothing more then a contract that modifies ownership of property. When you get married it becomes a case of shared ownership. Your genitalia are no longer just yours. They also belong to your spouse, and seeing as it is their property too they have a right to use them. Seeing as the act of sexual intercourse is also important for good physical and mental health. It can be said that the access is actually necessary, and through constant deprivation you are causing your partner real harm. When you harm someone you can be held accountable for those actions.

In this case the judge made the correct ruling. The husband didn't seemingly deny his actions which obviously did cause his ex wife distress. He failed to live up to the contract. He should have been penalized. This is like the easy part of the contract really is twenty to thirty minutes a week going to kill you. How tired do you have to be to not have a good time. I think it is ridiculous in the case of both sexes.

Signalstar said:
Well she got what she wanted in the end. She definitely screwed him.

Haha well played sir.

sapphi_snake said:
Baalzamon said:
You have got to be kidding me.

First off, I cannot believe somebody gets sued for this.

Second, why the fuck doesn't the guy just screw her more often? You're tired....really?

That's the excuse women usually use. Guess they don't like getting a taste of ther own medicine.

Yes, because blaming all women for the actions of this one is totally fair...