By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni no Kuni (PS3) PV

On the one hand it looks great and very colourful on the other hand it looks incredibly childish.

Around the Network

Looks amazing.
Level 5 wow didnt knwo you could do that.

i wonder if this will ever come to Wii U as well as the first one came to a Nintendo platform.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Level 5 now has the FFXII director working on an unknown title (most likely a new IP), they are rapidly becoming one of my favorite developers.

Looks great so far.

I'm not sure I really like Level 5 as much as others due to the pacing of their games. It seems they really like to go on the long dungeon crawls more than other devs.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Around the Network
smbu2000 said:
The character models are kind of disappointing, they look very "flat". I think ToV and Trusty Bell look better honestly.(Namco really knows how to work the cell shading.) I hope they improve on those.

I still need to pick up the DS version, many places near me have it for pretty cheap (under 2,000 yen) as that big book takes up a lot of stock space. Original price was 6,800 yen! (for a DS game!)

I was really impressed with everything and the art direction, but I wish I could play the DS version before this version. *

* assuming this version makes it over. 

Such a fine looking game.

Someone know if the story and character interaction is kiddish? (a la kingdom hearts) Im more then a bit worried about that because Studio Ghibli can very well make very kiddish thing as well as the opposite. The gameplay and exploration looks amazing, I really hope the story is solid too.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/09/08/ni_no_kuni_tgs_playable/

Ni no Kuni (PS3) will be playable at TGS.