By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni no Kuni (PS3) PV

Can really see the Ghibli influence in animation here. I am very much in love. Day 1!

Around the Network

If this doesn't release in the West, I will cry.

If it doesn't sell 500k in Japan, I will cry.

yesssssssssssssss

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Based on that video Valkyria Chronicles still wins the aesthetics prize for me, though the scope of the vistas in Ni no Kuni game are much greater.

Pretty looking game though.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Dand said:

Is this a sequel, a prequel, or a remake from the DS game?

Parallel reality.

Around the Network

I ne..eed th..is ga......me.

Neat. It looks like one of those games I'll buy but never play, I should probably stop buying games just based on cool covers and unique design or maybe I should just play them more.

Is it getting a worldwide release? It's coming from Level 5 and they did just open up a publishing firm in the US, this might be the perfect game to test their territories.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Looks awesome.
BTW, the suggested retail price for the game is 8800 Yen, or just about $114. O.O

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

I'll buy the jpn version once I see it for ~50€.

The character models are kind of disappointing, they look very "flat". I think ToV and Trusty Bell look better honestly.(Namco really knows how to work the cell shading.) I hope they improve on those.

I still need to pick up the DS version, many places near me have it for pretty cheap (under 2,000 yen) as that big book takes up a lot of stock space. Original price was 6,800 yen! (for a DS game!)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"