By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Not sure if the Xenoblade Chronicles situation has been addressed

Been hearing Xenoblade Chronicles will not release in the US. My reaction is never to purchase another Nintendo system again.   I bought the NES in 1987 and had all the systems but virtual boy.  With contant remakes of older games and not releasing a game I was looking forward to I say F U nintendo.  And I was a nintendo bitch up until a few months ago.  My feeling is you have to make money but I think they care little for the consumers

Any body else feel this way?

Around the Network

Boo fucking hoo, try being a Euro Nintendo gamer for 20+ years.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Gnac said:

I'm not from Europe but I agree with you completely.

I'm importing it to play on computer and if thehut.com doesn't hurry up... I'll resort to more scandalous measures.

Videogames is a business, and 30,000 week one in europe, is chump change for nintendo. Now I think they would be profitable to bring it to the US. Xseed makes profit on games that sell 30,000 copies. It's just whether or not they think its worth the effort.

But, you're going to have to quit videogames if you go by that train of thought.
Sony did the exact same thing to demon soul's.

But atlus brought it over later. If you don't want to import it, then your best hope is for atlus or xseed to bring it over with nintendo's co-operation.

Or import, pirate.

Welcome to Europe for the last 20+ years... You have no Idea how many games I have been forced to import...

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

I don't think it'll be coming out ever, since there are themes of bigamy, 25-year-olds that look about nine, and amusing injections of British slang, such as "bloke" and "skiving off".

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Just mod your Wii and import the game. It's quick and painless. I ordered the game from shopto.com, paid pretty much the same amount if it were released in the states, and received the game in six days.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

mhsillen said:

Been hearing Xenoblade Chronicles will not release in the US. My reaction is never to purchase another Nintendo system again.   I bought the NES in 1987 and had all the systems but virtual boy.  With contant remakes of older games and not releasing a game I was looking forward to I say F U nintendo.  And I was a nintendo bitch up until a few months ago.  My feeling is you have to make money but I think they care little for the consumers

Any body else feel this way?

As much as I have to say it dissapoints me. Ditching support of Nintendo over one title and getting so uber pissed off is just well i won't comment. I can't believe your upset now, Sony doesn't bring everything to North America either and Microsoft doesn't bring everything to Japan. Fact is the companies can't bring every single title global its innefficient.

I was so pissed when EarthBound 2 (Mother3) never came to NA and upset when Mother one NES never came. Their are several games released in Japan that never make it here. Theirs no point in bitching and moaning about it, say your upset lodge a complaint. But telling Nintendo F U well thats just not right.

You say you were a Nintendo bitch until a few months ago, what changed? Is the underlying cause 3DS? I mean Nintendo hasn't changed its business practices much in generations (other then how they deal with third parties). I can't see how you could be such a huge supporter a few months back and not today.

I'm close to not believing you were a Nintendo fan so die hard until a few months ago. Its not really rational since other then 3DS Nintendo hasn't really done anything lately that they haven't always done. If you were always okay with it until now , why the drastic change? I know alot of people who bought 3DS have felt betrayed by the price cut and lack of software. But if that were the problem I'd expect you to address it in your post.

In the end your taking this far too personal. Nintendo just doesn't think American gamers want the game, if they do bring it here and it fails they would be extremely pissed. Its their call.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Overreactions are fun.

I mean yeah you figure the demand is there, but the raw numbers paint a different picture.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Gnac said:

Why the disrespect, you sound like you think all areas should get the shaft equally.  I think Nintendo should do a better job bringing games to all territories.