By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NFL Prediction League???

amp316 said:
zuvuyeay said:
i watched the eagles and the falcons last night on the box,that was the game we got over here

great game to watch,both teams look pretty useful to me,not that i know alot about the nfl

i know vick use to play for the falcons nad they said lots of fans hate him,some forgive him blah,blah but the commentator said it was unforgivable what he did,so what was it that he did because he didn't say and i don't know

Michael Vick was financial provider for a dog-fighting ring.  He also admitted to electrocuted and drowning some of maimed dogs.  He spent a couple of years in jail and by all accounts said and done all of the right things. 

I'm all for second chances and all of that, but yeah... what he did was pretty bad.

ahh right he is the dog fighting man,he has been in jail for 2 years already,wow time flies by,pretty useful quarter back by the looks of sunday night

i watch and like baseball,although we have lost it on our telly so can't see the last couple of seasons unfortunately,nfl and mlb are my fav american sports

mmm cricket,no hope in explaining cricket,it has 3 to 5 different versions now,nothing like baseball in my opinion other than it has innings,

personally i only like TEST cricket which is  international level  and lasts 5 DAYS,what can i say other than get the weed/beer/wine out,kick back and enjoy

straight bat,cover drive,googly,chinaman,leg break,square cut,bouncer.... understand?

batsmen can take some real punishment,test bowlers/bowling is probably one of the most demanding sports on a body,especially fast bowlers

when you reach a certain age over here,you can get down to your local county ground,have a drink and some lunch,sit in a chair,have a snooze in a beautiful  cricket ground and relax

BUT the main thing you have to remember is that when ENGLAND win and beat the AUSSIES and the BOKS it drives them crazy,that is the most important thing
about cricket

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
amp316 said:
zuvuyeay said:
i watched the eagles and the falcons last night on the box,that was the game we got over here

great game to watch,both teams look pretty useful to me,not that i know alot about the nfl

i know vick use to play for the falcons nad they said lots of fans hate him,some forgive him blah,blah but the commentator said it was unforgivable what he did,so what was it that he did because he didn't say and i don't know

Michael Vick was financial provider for a dog-fighting ring.  He also admitted to electrocuted and drowning some of maimed dogs.  He spent a couple of years in jail and by all accounts said and done all of the right things. 

I'm all for second chances and all of that, but yeah... what he did was pretty bad.

ahh right he is the dog fighting man,he has been in jail for 2 years already,wow time flies by,pretty useful quarter back by the looks of sunday night

i watch and like baseball,although we have lost it on our telly so can't see the last couple of seasons unfortunately,nfl and mlb are my fav american sports

mmm cricket,no hope in explaining cricket,it has 3 to 5 different versions now,nothing like baseball in my opinion other than it has innings,

personally i only like TEST cricket which is  international level  and lasts 5 DAYS,what can i say other than get the weed/beer/wine out,kick back and enjoy

straight bat,cover drive,googly,chinaman,leg break,square cut,bouncer.... understand?

batsmen can take some real punishment,test bowlers/bowling is probably one of the most demanding sports on a body,especially fast bowlers

when you reach a certain age over here,you can get down to your local county ground,have a drink and some lunch,sit in a chair,have a snooze in a beautiful  cricket ground and relax

BUT the main thing you have to remember is that when ENGLAND win and beat the AUSSIES and the BOKS it drives them crazy,that is the most important thing
about cricket

I still don't get it, but it sounds much more exciting than golf.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

well its much more exciting than golf,but golf is that unique major sport where men take it up the older they get

cricket is a great mental and tactical game but you have to be brought up with it like most sports to love them,

i enjoy baseball alot but there are some things i don't understand when i am watching,the little rules/nuances i can't remeber what they are now because it got taken off my telly,

i like nfl too,probably the most tactical game in the world and obviously brutal on the body shame they can't really touch each other anymore
e
do you ever remember or know a Mike Carlson he has been the pundit on our telly for years now when ever anyone has the NFL rights

Above & Beyond

The sports thread needs more content. It may be too late to make an NFL Prediction League (and I may not have the time to run it), so hopefully someone else will.

spurgeonryan said:
I live in illinois now so I will be going for the bears................................Lol! or Green bay if it comes down to it. But I predict that my original home state will make it all the way. The Seahawks!!!! GOOOOO Hawks! I am more of a baseball guy though to be honest. Sorry Amp it will not be me.

It doesn't work that way.  One cannot cheer for both the Bears and the Packers.  I'm sure that you already know this.

I predict that the Seahawks aren't even going to win their crappy division this year.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

That's not true Ryan. It depends on where you live. In my neighborhood, aproximately 85% of the people love the Sox and hate the Cubs.