By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NFL Prediction League???

Will there be one? Is anyone intending on running it?

I predict that the answer will be no to both of the above questions. 

I would do it myself but just don't have enough time in the day.  I don't even have enough time to make a thread that's longer than six sentences.

Go Bears!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Oh , this could be fun.

I wont make the thread but it could be fun.

Go LIONS!!!!

Nordlead did do last year,but, when the playoffs started he just disappeared. I doubt there will be one this year, unless someone starts the thread.

BTW: Go Texans!

I was about to do a prediction league, until this thread came up, but I'll still get around to it before the regular season starts.

I might also do NBA, and MLB Playoffs prediction leagues in the future.

GO FALCONS!!

Who ever does it it should be good. Go Cowboys

Around the Network

Since it looks like there isn't going to be a prediction league I want to see if I can predict every game all year. I will abandon this thread as soon as I get one game wrong.

Tonight I predict that the Packers will defeat the Saints. Let's see if I abandon this thread after this.

Oh, and go Bears!!!

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Where is Nordlead when you need a leader? Last time I got banned for three weeks and had to quit the league what a shame.

Go Broncos!!!!

RolStoppable said:
What happened to nordlead anyway?

Go Packers!!!

i always liked you but now i ... love(?) ... you?!?  GO PACK GO.

@OP - thanks for volunteering.  xD

amp316 said:
Since it looks like there isn't going to be a prediction league I want to see if I can predict every game all year. I will abandon this thread as soon as I get one game wrong.

Tonight I predict that the Packers will defeat the Saints. Let's see if I abandon this thread after this.

Oh, and go Bears!!!

It looks like I am perfect for the year so far and will be back with my picks for Sunday's games.  Let's see if I can go the entire season undefeated.

Go Bears!!!

My first prediction is that Green Bay will win the opening game barely and make me disappointed they didn't lose.