By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NFL Prediction League???

I think that would be a great idea...I have enough time to do the thread but I don't know enough about football to do it.

Who's playing next BTW? I'll have to get my T.V hooked up to the cable so I can start watching more football.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Oh , this could be fun.

I wont make the thread but it could be fun.

Go LIONS!!!!

This.

Oh and FUCK the Packers.

RolStoppable said:
It was a pretty good game yesterday. Some fantastic drives on both sides.

It was a great game if you don't care about defense.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

yo_john117 said:
I think that would be a great idea...I have enough time to do the thread but I don't know enough about football to do it.

Who's playing next BTW? I'll have to get my T.V hooked up to the cable so I can start watching more football.

There are several games on Sunday.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
yo_john117 said:

There are several games on Sunday.

Yeah I checked and there are about 10 on Sunday!

Around the Network

Hopefully my undefeated season can keep going. Here's my picks: Cle over Cin, KC over Buf, Hou over Ind, Phi over StL, Chi over Atl, TB over Det, Pit over Bal, Ten over Jac, NYG over Was, Arz over Car, SF over Sea, SD over Min, NYJ over Dal, NE over Mia, and Den over Oak.

i watched the eagles and the falcons last night on the box,that was the game we got over here

great game to watch,both teams look pretty useful to me,not that i know alot about the nfl

i know vick use to play for the falcons nad they said lots of fans hate him,some forgive him blah,blah but the commentator said it was unforgivable what he did,so what was it that he did because he didn't say and i don't know

Above & Beyond

We need more sports discussion here. We used to have it. What the hell happened? If your only hobbies are v games and Anime on here than this place is sad.

chocoloco said:
We need more sports discussion here. We used to have it. What the hell happened? If your only hobbies are v games and Anime on here than this place is sad.

i tried and made a sport talk thread but no one is interested

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=118384&page=5#4

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
i watched the eagles and the falcons last night on the box,that was the game we got over here

great game to watch,both teams look pretty useful to me,not that i know alot about the nfl

i know vick use to play for the falcons nad they said lots of fans hate him,some forgive him blah,blah but the commentator said it was unforgivable what he did,so what was it that he did because he didn't say and i don't know

Michael Vick was financial provider for a dog-fighting ring.  He also admitted to electrocuted and drowning some of maimed dogs.  He spent a couple of years in jail and by all accounts said and done all of the right things. 

I'm all for second chances and all of that, but yeah... what he did was pretty bad.