By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The 1690 calorie CHEESEBURGER! You know you want it....

Tagged games:

Seece said:
radishhead said:
Seece said:

This is about the biggest size meal you can get in the UK from a fast food chain (AFAIK)

Yeah :( Shame

lol no really, this country is fat enough.

if you think UK is fat, wait till you see the rest of the world

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Seece said:
radishhead said:
Seece said:

This is about the biggest size meal you can get in the UK from a fast food chain (AFAIK)

Just looking at that burger makes me feel sick...
And @ "formerly" obese.

How about this burger?

America can once again proudly call itself home to the world's largest hamburger -- after a monster weighing 777lbs was created in California.

A team of 10 people spent 13 hours just cooking the meat for this gargantuan burger which was flipped every hour and produced at the Alameda County Fair.

The meat-feast surpassed the previous record of 590lbs and was topped off with a 110lb bun, 20lbs of onions, 12lbs of pickles and 30lbs of lettuce.

Organisers say the whopper contained around 1,375,000 calories -- almost enough to feed one person for two years -- and bits of it were sold off to raise money for charity.

http://newslite.tv/2011/07/05/worlds-largest-hamburger-weigh.html

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

iBlah said:
PullusPardus said:
Seece said:
radishhead said:
Seece said:

Around the Network

f'n awsume

spurgeonryan said:
yo_john117 said:
1600 calories is nothing.

On a side note a knew you were the one to make this thread before I even clicked on it

How would you know? Because I use a lot of exclamation points or something?

Yeah you guys in the U.K have some small meals, especially since that is Burger King which comes I believe from America. So America's goal I now see is to fatten the whole world up! AHAHHAHHAHA

For the guy who said this is not that big, it is not. BUt for that many calories to be jam packed into that small of a sandwich it must be horrible for you!!!

I can just tell what kind of threads you make.

meh...I'm already fat so I'd eat it.

PullusPardus said:
iBlah said:
PullusPardus said:
Seece said:
radishhead said:
Seece said:

epic battle of the fat people

Seece said:

That only has 1 burger in it. What you want is a double steakhouse angus with cheddar and bacon!