By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can ICO & SOTC Collection sell a million units? UPDATE: Mission officially accomplished!

Well, CAN IT!?!

Nah, no way 38 14.50%

No, it'll just miss it 40 15.27%

Yeah, just barely 97 37.02%

Yes! easily 57 21.76%

It'll outsell MW3! 30 11.45%

Total:262

It will most likely, I reckon a fair amount of peeps like myself just haven't gotten around to buying it yet.

Around the Network
Millenium said:
It will most likely, I reckon a fair amount of peeps like myself just haven't gotten around to buying it yet.

What the hell are you waiting for man?!

Jay520 said:
Millenium said:

What the hell are you waiting for man?!

For money to start growing on my back instead of hair. :P

Nah mate, I'll likely get it in February, don't have a huge amount of time at the moment for playing games, and for ICO/SOTC I want to be able to take my fair time as it's one of the few PS2 games I ever wanted, but I never got around to buying it.

its doing well,i will pick it up after xmas when i have more money to spend

Above & Beyond

I still haven't bought this as I have way too many games to play and little time because of uni. I'll probably buy it a month before the release of The Last Guardian.
I expected much better sales, though I still see it selling around a million copies.

Around the Network

update needed.

The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Global Total as of 30th Mar 2013 (units): 0.93m
Platform: PlayStation 3
Developer: Bluepoint Games Genre: Adventure

It's been 1.5 years and the game is 93% done. It only needs to sell about 70k to reach the milestone. Considering it sold 50k this year, I think it's safe to say the game will reach the 1mill mark this year. And that's without considering digital sales, where it likely sold in the tens of thousands - TENS OF THOUSANDS!

Since I don't feel like waiting, I say we celebrate now and laugh in the face of those who once doubted us. Here is the list of people to laugh at and humiliate

Those who think it won't sell one million units:
- Mad55
- Boutros
- hikaruchan
- Seece*
- mjk45
- Troll_Whisperer
- Modified Duck
- Machina
- Kitler53
- Wagram
- Brendude3
- Smeags
- zuvuyeay
- D21Lewis
- ElGranCabeza
- BloodyRain
- SaviorX
-Ssenkahdavic 
-Rafux

*Seece is no longer with us. So unfortunately we cannot laught in his face. But he's still here in spirit. So let us laugh in his spirit.

*laughs*

I helped to reach this milestone.

lol there are some funny replies lol

Holy shit, I really didn't expect it.

Though I have contributed with my copy, lol.

I await my humiliation.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Smeags can still be right!