By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can ICO & SOTC Collection sell a million units? UPDATE: Mission officially accomplished!

Well, CAN IT!?!

Nah, no way 38 14.50%

No, it'll just miss it 40 15.27%

Yeah, just barely 97 37.02%

Yes! easily 57 21.76%

It'll outsell MW3! 30 11.45%

Total:262

It is taking a while for Infamous 2 to hit 1 million...

I think i has 770k in it, but not 1 million.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Apparently it has a 10% chance of outselling Modern Warfare 3. It's quite possible IMO.

ElGranCabeza said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
ElGranCabeza said:
0% chance. It'll do similar to Sly Collection's numbers.

Lol.

Wanna bet? I say it sells more than 40,000 copies. (Sly Collection sold 29,000 according to VGC).

Whoever wins chooses the other's avatar and signature for 1 year.

I thought Sly Collection did 500k. If you're willing to go to 500k, I accept your bet.

Nah, 500,000 is to realistic to risk my avatar. I thought you were expecting an impossibly low number.

VGC has it at 290,000, I thought it was 29,000.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

I think it will get close, but will not cross 1 mill.

I hope it does 1M+ sells. I'm buying the game on day1.

Around the Network

It won't, 700K LT

Im thinking itll reach 1M sooner or later.

I will keep buying 1 copy a week until it reaches a million if there is any chance that it would not make it.

I will not need to do this.

Believe it!

Week 1 sales are over 230k! That's sligtly higher than GoW: Collection which was exactly 230k! That's fantastic.

Unfortunately, Week 2 sales are only about 60k, which brings the running total to 300k. For comparison, after two weeks, GoW: Collection sold in the upper 100k bringing it to a running total of over 400k.

300k is still good though after 2 weeks. It's tracking under GoW: Collection by over 100k. Keep in mind the GoW: Collection sold has sold over 2.3 million units & will continue to sell for the rest of this gen.

Hopefully, The Last Guardian gives this game a decent boost. It WILL reach the goal! One million units!

ElGranCabeza said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
ElGranCabeza said:
0% chance. It'll do similar to Sly Collection's numbers.

Lol.

Wanna bet? I say it sells more than 40,000 copies. (Sly Collection sold 29,000 according to VGC).

Whoever wins chooses the other's avatar and signature for 1 year.

I thought Sly Collection did 500k. If you're willing to go to 500k, I accept your bet.

I ACCEPT YOUR BET!