By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Being Sexist Is Wrong!

Troll_Whisperer said:
Ps3 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
Sexism should end for both males and females.

For instance fathers extremely rarely get the custody of their children.

If a much older woman is with a younger guy she's a cougar. If a much older guy is with a younger girl he's a pervert.

100% agree! It's really not fair. As long as the guy or girl is of legal age they should be allowed to love anyone they want to; regardless of age. It's common sexism that exists in America everywhere.

Also if men and women wear the opposite sex's clothes. If that's what they like then people should mind their own business!

Not minding other people's business is something many people seem to have a problem with for some reason.

Exactly. Other people always want to mingle into other people's lives.

MrBubbles said:
Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.

If they're sexist they drag them down to the ocean floor and eat their feelings with a knife and fork. It's really wrong! BTW YOUR CATS ARE SOOOOOO CUTE.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network
Ps3 said:

I'm not reading to deep into things. Maybe it's people just not reading at all and attacking the opposite sex.

That's not true! A Woman can be a body builder and kick a mans ass, and even in school women can be smarter than men. No difference at all. maybe just the way some men and women think about things, but that doesn't mean they have to be sexist!

Because I'm a male. See that was very very sexist, but I can't blame you because it seems like it has become part of your natural life style as it has for most of America. Please try and not be sexist towards me, because I want to help you and end it for good.

Nobody is attacking the opposite sex...

And like I said before, there are large differences between women and men, both physically and mentally. I'm not talking about intelligence, I am talking about instincts and behaviour.

And it's hard to believe you are a male, it's definitely not sexist, it's just I wouldn't expect somebody to go so far out of their way to fight for somebody elses rights. And I don't live in America, America only makes up roughly 1/25, why would you assume I'm American? I find that very offensive. Oh, and I promise you, I don't need "help".

Ps3 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
To be serious though I believe you should just live the change you want to see. That's always been how I've carried my values and morals. It's no use forcing yourself on everyone else and it will probably cause more backlash and confusion than good (see this thread).

With that....I think I've jerked around enough in this thread. It's time to go jerk something else.

There is no backlash I'm jsut trying to help people see the light. It's not fair if it's hurting other people so people shouldn't just be allowed to live the way they want like that.

trasharmdsister12 said:

xS7SxSNIPER said:

Ps3 said:

It still exists and you're right they don't, because it has become natural by most people to be sexist. It's embred into them as a young child.

Yes! Absolutely! Let's not discrimnate against gender, sexuality, skin color, religion! We need peace on Earth.

We need to let the world know by the masses.

Absolutely! We must let everyone know!!!... that we can still make fun of height and weight and facial abnorm.... features!

But you can control weight and facial problems. Just go on a diet and get some plastic surgery.

But many people can't afford surgery. Besides, a person can change their sex with surger.

Troll_Whisperer said:
Sexism should end for both males and females.

For instance fathers extremely rarely get the custody of their children.

If a much older woman is with a younger guy she's a cougar. If a much older guy is with a younger girl he's a pervert.

Shit, you beat me to it! That just clicked in my head 5 seconds before I read your post.

Thanks for proving a point though, I think women are just as sexist towards men.

As long as she keeps making my sandwich I'm all for this thread..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I admit, im sexist, but only to feminists. Although ive only ever met one in person, she was the kind who had to claim women were superior in everything, we had lots of fights hahaha.

But i dont think that makes me sexist, im the same way when it comes to race.

What can I say, it makes me laugh.

Sexism is an excuse for some women to get whatever the heck they want.

If a guy says a woman is hot or has a nice rack, he's a terrible guy. If a woman says a guy is hot and has nice abs it's totally fine. There was that case where this married woman cut off a guys penis and threw it in the garburator because he wanted a divorce. The media was basically saying "ha ha!" but it if were the other way around, the guy would be seen as the most disgusting human being ever.

We should realize we're different genders and that comes with DIFFERENCES amongst ourselves. We can't be entirely 100% equal, but we can treat each other with respect.

Dcmac said:
Sexism is an excuse for some women to get whatever the heck they want.

If a guy says a woman is hot or has a nice rack, he's a terrible guy. If a woman says a guy is hot and has nice abs it's totally fine. There was that case where this married woman cut off a guys penis and threw it in the garburator because he wanted a divorce. The media was basically saying "ha ha!" but it if were the other way around, the guy would be seen as the most disgusting human being ever.

We should realize we're different genders and that comes with DIFFERENCES amongst ourselves. We can't be entirely 100% equal, but we can treat each other with respect.

Once again, excellent points.

And cutting off someone's penis should carry the same prison sentence as rape, that's awful.

If we're ending sexism, then hey, lets end some of the less talked about forms of discrimination

"Heightism does exist. Short people are paid less on average than tall people. It is comparable in magnitude to pay differences between race and gender. In a survey of Fortune 500 companies it was revealed that 90% of CEOs were above average height. 30% of those people are 6'2", which is the tallest 4% of the population. " - Q.I.

"For women, we theorized a negative weight–income relationship that is steepest at the thin end of the distribution. For men, we predicted a positive weight–income relationship until obesity, where it becomes negative. ... Results from the 2 studies generally support the hypotheses, even when examining within-individual changes in weight over time. " - When it comes to pay, do the thin win? The effect of weight on pay for men and women.

yea lest get rid of this type of bigotry. hey op can i have your avatars number? she hot and i bet..................................................................