By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Being Sexist Is Wrong!

Michelle appreciates your sentiments.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
brendude13 said:

That's because not many women are into politics, and the small number of women who are in politics never try to be a leader or just aren't good enough. As for music, men are expected to like heavier types of music. It's not so much that men are made fun of for liking a female artist, it's just the fact that the music is so gentle.

That's really not true, because we have many female politics, but they are always facing sexist remarks. I hate Michelle Bachmann, but she was publically ridiculed in a sexist way when she was on a magazine cover that said "MICHELLE BACHMANN THE QUEEN OF RAGE!" It's so sexist because men are just as aggressive as her and she gets called THE QUEEN OF RAGE!  And it's not fair! A man should be allowed to like whatever they want. It's sexist! To be expected is sexist!

You are reading too deep into things.

There will always be differences between women and men, both physically and mentally, we can't be exactly the same and be expected to do exactly the same things.

As for sexism, in my opinion that's a thing of the past, I think both men and women are happy where they are now and have accepted their differences.

By the way, why does your VGChartz profile say you are male?

chocoloco said:

Michelle appreciates your sentiments.

Michelle is just mean, because her and her husband want the gays to go away. What did they ever do to her? I would never use sexism against her because I highly don't believe in it, but I really hope she doesn't win, because I feel there are other more powerful strong independent women waiting within the wings of politics.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
osamanobama said:
Boutros said:
Ps3 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Ps3 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
I'm assuming this was spawned from the replies to your other thread?

Oh, heavens no! I started this before people really started talking in my Taylor Swift thread. I just felt the urge to just speak my mind and I felt like speaking about how inhumane sexism is, and that women can achieve things as easily as men.

What do you love more, PS3 or Taylor Swift?

Well, I always use my PS3 to play my Taylor Swift CD's everyday, and I do use it to play Call Of Duty and other games once in a while. I'd have to say Taylor because she's a fantastic artist and it's scary how talented she is. She has had a huge impact on my life, and she has strenghtened my views in this world and has taught me to accept everyone for who they are, and walk the shoes you walk in. That's why I'm so determined to one day become a spokes person for completely ending sexism. Especially in middle America!

Boutros said:
Nah it makes me laugh too much.

Sexism makes you laugh? But it's horribly wrong.

In some cases. But nowadays most cases are just funny.

now days people really dont know what sexism (and racism) is. and people who actually really experienced decades ago, would be shocked at the littlest things we consider sexist

It still exists and you're right they don't, because it has become natural by most people to be sexist. It's embred into them as a young child.

xS7SxSNIPER said:

Ps3 said:

xS7SxSNIPER said:

Ps3 said:

I say we all join hands and end sexism for good! This forum may be just a drop in the bucket known as Earth, but even if a small group gets together and betters themselves; then it's overall helping the world. So please, let's end the sexist behavior and make it comfortable for men and women to truly become one.

yea lets hold hands Stop sexism!!!!!!

Your post just put the bigger smile EVER on my face! That's honestly the nicest thing I have ever seen on this forum. God bless your family, your friends, your body and soul! You're a great person. If there were more people like you then the world would be a better place.

Thank you i support your cause, we as people shouldn't treat other differently based on gender or skin color. = D

Yes! Absolutely! Let's not discrimnate against gender, sexuality, skin color, religion! We need peace on Earth.

We need to let the world know by the masses.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Ps3 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Ps3 said:

But that makes no sense really because if you said who you cannot classify a PS3 as a who because it's not alive, like Taylor is. lol

Well, that's incredible to be honest! What has squirtle inspired you to do? Last year I gave baths to every stray cat on my block after I listened to Change for 2 hours straight.

It's grammar. It makes sense. Trust me.

Squirtle inspired me to come to this site, spread my kindness in hope of sparking the kindness in others, and share laughs and loves with all who meet my Squirtle.  Other members in this very thread can attest to how much my Squirtle has touched them.

Believe me, I know what grammar is, but the way you phrased it didn't work. :(

That's actually quite nice. I've bought Taylor's most recent album more than 50 times because she inspires me because she's amazing, and all fans should do this for their artists.

Very well. Take it as you will. I will inform the Grammar Police to overlook your future misunderstanding of my grammar.

50 times? I'd buy Pokemon Blue 50 times but I don't have the money and tracking down 50 copies would be a royal pain. But yeah, don't you love it when you find something that almost... awakens you to the world? My squirtle is great fun. People always laugh and comment at my Squirtle because he's got a funny shaped, bulbous head... which is odd because he's a Squirtle, not a Bulbasaur.

Whatever!

I saved up money for a very long time. Did your Squirtle inspire you to end sexism?

brendude13 said:
Ps3 said:
brendude13 said:

That's because not many women are into politics, and the small number of women who are in politics never try to be a leader or just aren't good enough. As for music, men are expected to like heavier types of music. It's not so much that men are made fun of for liking a female artist, it's just the fact that the music is so gentle.

That's really not true, because we have many female politics, but they are always facing sexist remarks. I hate Michelle Bachmann, but she was publically ridiculed in a sexist way when she was on a magazine cover that said "MICHELLE BACHMANN THE QUEEN OF RAGE!" It's so sexist because men are just as aggressive as her and she gets called THE QUEEN OF RAGE!  And it's not fair! A man should be allowed to like whatever they want. It's sexist! To be expected is sexist!

You are reading too deep into things.

There will always be differences between women and men, both physically and mentally, we can't be exactly the same and be expected to do exactly the same things.

As for sexism, in my opinion that's a thing of the past, I think both men and women are happy where they are now and have accepted their differences.

By the way, why does your VGChartz profile say you are male?

I'm not reading to deep into things. Maybe it's people just not reading at all and attacking the opposite sex.

That's not true! A Woman can be a body builder and kick a mans ass, and even in school women can be smarter than men. No difference at all. maybe just the way some men and women think about things, but that doesn't mean they have to be sexist!

Because I'm a male. See that was very very sexist, but I can't blame you because it seems like it has become part of your natural life style as it has for most of America. Please try and not be sexist towards me, because I want to help you and end it for good.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network

Sexism should end for both males and females.

For instance fathers extremely rarely get the custody of their children.

If a much older woman is with a younger guy she's a cougar. If a much older guy is with a younger girl he's a pervert.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:

If a much older woman is with a younger guy she's a cougar. If a much older guy is with a younger girl he's a pervert.

100% agree! It's really not fair. As long as the guy or girl is of legal age they should be allowed to love anyone they want to; regardless of age. It's common sexism that exists in America everywhere.

Also if men and women wear the opposite sex's clothes. If that's what they like then people should mind their own business!

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

trasharmdsister12 said:
To be serious though I believe you should just live the change you want to see. That's always been how I've carried my values and morals. It's no use forcing yourself on everyone else and it will probably cause more backlash and confusion than good (see this thread).

With that....I think I've jerked around enough in this thread. It's time to go jerk something else.

There is no backlash I'm jsut trying to help people see the light. It's not fair if it's hurting other people so people shouldn't just be allowed to live the way they want like that.

trasharmdsister12 said:

xS7SxSNIPER said:

Ps3 said:

It still exists and you're right they don't, because it has become natural by most people to be sexist. It's embred into them as a young child.

Yes! Absolutely! Let's not discrimnate against gender, sexuality, skin color, religion! We need peace on Earth.

We need to let the world know by the masses.

Absolutely! We must let everyone know!!!... that we can still make fun of height and weight and facial abnorm.... features!

But you can control weight and facial problems. Just go on a diet and get some plastic surgery.

Ps3 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

100% agree! It's really not fair. As long as the guy or girl is of legal age they should be allowed to love anyone they want to; regardless of age. It's common sexism that exists in America everywhere.

Also if men and women wear the opposite sex's clothes. If that's what they like then people should mind their own business!

Not minding other people's business is something many people seem to have a problem with for some reason.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.