By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NFL playoff predictions (who will make the Super Bowl?)

yeah, the cowboys definitely handed Greenbay a nice present.

Around the Network

Who would have thought the New York Giants would be in the Super Bowl! But they have been playing good! Its gonna be a great Super Bowl but halftime show isn't gonna be nothing cause they're not that mainstream.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

I can't believe there are people out there who are doubting the Patriots. It makes me laugh really.....

well, if i must I must. Eat my crow.

So the damn NY was able to barely scrape by GB.

Oh, well, hope NY does the same to the Pats!!!

fkusumot said:

The cheating team, the Patriots, will win.

I think I was right.

Around the Network
fkusumot said:
fkusumot said:

I think I was right.

you seem annoyed that the Pats didnt cheat the entire game but the Giants cheated their asses off.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Dang Giants are in, I never saw that coming. Eli is actually playing like a Manning instead of Grossman. Pats will trounce them though.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

ssj12 said:
fkusumot said:
fkusumot said:

I think I was right.

you seem annoyed that the Pats didnt cheat the entire game but the Giants cheated their asses off.

Heh, no. My team has been out of it most of the season. I have a friend who's a big Patriots fan (he used to play for them) and he doesn't like Belichick and his cheating ways either. The only team I routinely "hate" on is the Raiders.