By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NFL playoff predictions (who will make the Super Bowl?)

Jags over the Steelers 31 to 29

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

I underestimated the Giants. Eli didnt do an Eli today like I thought. Oh well, they still have to go to Dallas, where theyve lost to them twice. But they are a good road team so it'll be close.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Avinash_Tyagi said:
weezy said:
Im an idiot for responding to your idiotic comment but.....

what game were you watching?

Seattle dominated that game exept for 7 minutes. Acually it was less than FIVE!!! ROFL

GL next time A_T... ROFL

Once again you continue to push the bar for idiotic sports fanboy :)

Ah but see we weren't talking about the Seahawks, now were we, you're changing the argument because you know you're wrong, we were talking about the play of Collins, and i'm pointing out the facts, for most of the game he was better than Hasselbeck was for the seahawks, but I will give you that the Seahawks defense was great, they deserve the kudos for the win, especially that Kearney guy and the noise by the fans.

Its so hard to talk to someone who is completely wrong. :)

Collins did ok this game but he lost his composure at the end and once again you fail as a spectator :)

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/boxscore?game_id=29516&displayPage=tab_box_score&season=2007&week=POST18&override=true :)

once again A_T stick to back yard football 08 :)

Come back next time when you acually watch a game and acually have something to say. :) 

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Avinash_Tyagi said:
TalonMan said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

The boys beat them in Dallas under a very green QB, Collins knows the offense much better 

...not to rub salt in an already raw wound, but how you feelin' about Collins now? Is he the 'saviour' for the 'Skins next year? Will he start the first 7 or 8 games, get off to a 3-4 start, and then we'll revert back to Jason Campbell being the saviour? How 'bout Gibbs? Is he still calling the shots next year?

More importantly, do you care to revise your predictions???    :P

Well my predicition about the Superbowl is wrong

But Collins played a very solid game for pretty much the full game,  and at one point had an almost perfect QB rating, and Gibbs was great on playcalling, however redskins need to shore up the o-line (Kearney was a constant rritation), they didn't have the personel to protect collins, and they need to look a ttheir reciever corp, too many bad plays and dropped balls, Moss made too many errors, Randle El did great however and cooley was relatively reliable, but they probably need to go find another reciever

Collins is gonna be a back-up QB again next year.

He didnt solidify anything with his mediocore performance yesterday.

:)

A_T you are a homer/noob  :)

Hasselbeck with one leg and one arm>>>>>>>>>>Collins

MynameisGARY

My prediction: how 'bout them Cowboys!

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
RolStoppable said:
So far I am doing pretty good with my prediction (Packers beat Colts). After the wild card weekend both teams are still in the run for the Superbowl.

LOL!!! Well, you picked two teams that were on the bye - of COURSE they'd still be in the running!!! 

...but you already knew that. :P

He has lost faith in the NFL and its future :p

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Rol are you talking about ESPN?

btwESPNftw

MynameisGARY

I have Sunday Ticket, and have had it for YEARS. I love it, and don't know how I lived without it before it was available!! It is a must for me, since I live in California, but am I life long Packers fan!!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Ouch, that has got to REALLY suck. What does everyone think about you routing for the enemy in the upcoming game?

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

If he's smart he probably doesn't tell too many people