By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NFL playoff predictions (who will make the Super Bowl?)

Avinash_Tyagi said:

Actually Collins did very well, much better than hasselbeck for most of the game, no what killed the skins was that miffed 30 yd field goal by Suisham, it gave the seahawks the momentum back, up til that point Skins were running away wit hthe game

Still I tip my hat to the hawks, they played a great game 

Im sorry but you fail as a spectator maybe you should just continue playing backyard football 2008.

http://toys.hsn.com/backyard-football-2008_pf-1034642_xp.aspx?club_id=1034642&sz=45&sf=TY0100&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine-_-Froogle-_-Toys%20-_-Backyard%20Football%202008%20Item:%201034642

I eat sports newbs for breakfast

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
weezy said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

Actually Collins did very well, much better than hasselbeck for most of the game, no what killed the skins was that miffed 30 yd field goal by Suisham, it gave the seahawks the momentum back, up til that point Skins were running away wit hthe game

Still I tip my hat to the hawks, they played a great game 

Im sorry but you fail as a spectator maybe you should just continue playing backyard football 2008.

http://toys.hsn.com/backyard-football-2008_pf-1034642_xp.aspx?club_id=1034642&sz=45&sf=TY0100&rdr=1&cm_mmc=Shopping%20Engine-_-Froogle-_-Toys%20-_-Backyard%20Football%202008%20Item:%201034642

I eat sports newbs for breakfast

:)

Wrong, Hasselbeck had a much worse game for like 53 minutes of the game, note to Hasselbeck, landry isn't on your team , it was only at the very end that Collins had any mistakes, no the missed field goal was what killed them, they lost the intitiative at that point.

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Im an idiot for responding to your idiotic comment but.....

what game were you watching?

Seattle dominated that game exept for 7 minutes. Acually it was less than FIVE!!! ROFL

GL next time A_T... ROFL

Once again you continue to push the bar for idiotic sports fanboy :)

MynameisGARY

Avinash_Tyagi said:

Since I don't see any such thread I figured I'd make one

I say Redskins vs Patriots in the Superbowl 

Need I mention you've already been eliminated?

rofl

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
Im an idiot for responding to your idiotic comment but.....

what game were you watching?

Seattle dominated that game exept for 7 minutes. Acually it was less than FIVE!!! ROFL

GL next time A_T... ROFL

Once again you continue to push the bar for idiotic sports fanboy :)

Ah but see we weren't talking about the Seahawks, now were we, you're changing the argument because you know you're wrong, we were talking about the play of Collins, and i'm pointing out the facts, for most of the game he was better than Hasselbeck was for the seahawks, but I will give you that the Seahawks defense was great, they deserve the kudos for the win, especially that Kearney guy and the noise by the fans.

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Around the Network

Dookie Davenport for the opening TD of JAX-PIT.

And MJD nearly returns the favor.

excelent drive by the steelers

Well if they're gonna score I'd rather it be quick than drawn-out. Keep their D on the field.

looks like its going to be a high scoring affair if this keeps up

Now to head off and enjoy some Tofu-crow, lol