By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - does anybody remember the Centurions?

Tagged games:

I've seen them on Boomerang. They were on before SWAT Kats, and it didn't seem bad for an '80s toon.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I remember it too, my favourite was the yellow dude and his dog.

I actually remember the toy commercials more than the show, but technically that was the same thing back in the 80's.

I can go even more obscure (and really jacked up back then) on ya, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSO_6YxCirQ

I sure do, even if Im only 22 Man it was one awesome cartoon :D I remember I could only watch it a few times, mostly because it went on late night, Im from Romania.

PS: Im drunk, so please, dont judge me for my terrible english. I know that I make plenty of mistakes even without 1L of vine in me

PPS: going after my seconf bottle now )

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
I sure do, even if Im only 22 Man it was one awesome cartoon :D I remember I could only watch it a few times, mostly because it went on late night, Im from Romania.

PS: Im drunk, so please, dont judge me for my terrible english. I know that I make plenty of mistakes even without 1L of vine in me

PPS: going after my seconf bottle now )

Drunken Russians typing better English than native speakers .......

Around the Network

Yep. Power Supreme and all....

and the very rarely used Space Centurion.

Not really.I was born in 94'. Grew up with batman cartoons

Quick list of 80's cartoons that had awesome toy lines--feel free to add to it if I forget something:
-Thundercats
-He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
-M.A.S.K.
-Transformers
-Voltron (oh, how I loved Voltron!)
-Challenge of the Go-Bots
-Robotix
-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
-Sky Commanders
-Inhumanoids (so awesome!)
-G.I. Joe
-Silver Hawks
-Wheeled Warriors
-Brave Star
-Black Star
-C.O.P.S. ("We're C.O.P.S. and YOU'RE under arrest!)