By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 'Deeply Creepy' Condoleezza Rice Photo album found at Gaddafi residence.

Rebels raiding Colonel Gaddafi's compound in Tripoli have made perhaps their most bizarre discovery yet – a photo album packed with pictures of Condoleezza Rice.

Glossy images of America's former Secretary of State were discovered by looters after the besieged leader fled his lair.

Col Gaddafi has previously expressed strong feelings for Miss Rice – in a TV interview in 2007 he described her as his "darling black African woman".

"I admire and am very proud of the way she leans back and gives orders to the Arab leaders," he told the Al Jazeera network.

"Leezza, Leezza, Leezza… I love her very much. I admire her and am proud of her because she's a black woman of African origin."

He met the subject of his admiration the following year when she visited Libya in a bid to cool relations between the two countries.

She even spent time at his home within the compound - which President Ronald Reagan had bombed in the 1980s - sharing a traditional meal during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

Eyebrows were raised after Miss Rice was handed a number of unusual and expensive gifts from the Libyan leader, widely dubbed 'Mad Dog'.

The included a lute, a diamond ring and a locket with a likeness of him engraved inside.

Miss Rice, currently a top academic at Stanford University in the US, has not responded to questions about the photo album, but a Washington official described it as "deeply creepy".

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16057255

Around the Network

Not much different than all the people with celebrity crushes.

Some of the pages are still stuck together...

Damn, I thought about the same joke.

They would make an attractive couple.

Around the Network

That is indeed creepy.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

Damn, I thought about the same joke.

Me too. Great minds think alike.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

An Angela Merkel photo album would have been even creepier!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Carl2291 said:
Some of the pages are still stuck together...

they are and you know why.

yes its the other withe nut lol.

i was going to post a pic of a hot dog with mayonnaise on it but it didn't seem right.

1 crazy person fancies another crazy person.