By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS getting flood of ports from the unreleased Vita, said "one analyst"

Tagged games:

kitler53 said:
oh my god, why does this dual analog rumor have so much traction in the media? this is just getting ridiculous now.

Because the media likes to put pressure on Nintendo to conform to industry standards, and everyone has a hard-on for dual analogues for some infathomable reason...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

One analog severely limits games. That's why people have hard ons. It opens up the possibility for much more different experiences.

TadpoleJackson said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TadpoleJackson said:
yes yes! I will love Nintendo even more if they make the Sony fans bith and moan =D

ok now thats just silly. 

Not at all! Were you on the site when Rafi posted the FFXIII news? I fed off the hatred >:D 

I grew stronger 

wht the news it was going multiplatform? 

Wagram said:
One analog severely limits games. That's why people have hard ons. It opens up the possibility for much more different experiences.

Nintendo should have thought about that before they decided to release the 3ds with 1 analog stick

..as if they didn't here the complaint's about psp's analog stick the whole time -_-

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

No. The fact that they had to downgrade the graphics from the bullshots :-p 

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Wagram said:

Nintendo should have thought about that before they decided to release the 3ds with 1 analog stick

..as if they didn't here the complaint's about psp's analog stick the whole time -_-

Because they were doing ecstatically with just a d-pad while ignoring the complaints of PSP's single analogue stick.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Haha, and if Nintendo does do the second analog stick, we'll hear "they copied Sony" for a year. This would amuse me greatly.

TadpoleJackson said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

No. The fact that they had to downgrade the graphics from the bullshots :-p 

ok. ye so whts so bad about that?

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Roma said:
enditall727 said:

if they took this approach then that would mean the devs would scale back and start developing games on 3ds hardware THEN PORT IT to vita

AKA every 3rd party Vita game would get a sloppy 3ds port

i want VITA DEVELOPED GAMES for PS Vita NOT 3ds developed games for PS Vita

just another way to hold PS Vita back..

if they did this i would think i would start to grow a disliking for Nintendo..

but most likely this wont happen(hopefully)..idk maybe im thinking to hard about all of this..

Why is it all of a sudden Nintendo’s fault if developers chose to go that way?

And even if EA says this, this is mostly just BS they will not do it even if there is an extra stick. I don’t even get why they need an extra team if there is no extra stick.

i'm thinking games play differently. its the same as when dev's complained about psp having only one nub.

atlease thats wht i get out of it.

Having the camera fallow you like in Zelda or using the touch screen or the gyro for FPS games do not need an extra team…

developers are taking whatever they can to say they can’t make the games on both platforms and or when it comes to Nintendo consoles. If the rumor is true and there will be an extra stick they will just blame the graphics power of the 3DS.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Mr Khan said:
kitler53 said:
oh my god, why does this dual analog rumor have so much traction in the media? this is just getting ridiculous now.

Because the media likes to put pressure on Nintendo to conform to industry standards, and everyone has a hard-on for dual analogues for some infathomable reason...

i know N64 had more buttons the near any controler.my thought has always been why not make games on psp and 3ds like they did foe the n64 controler!