By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3DS getting flood of ports from the unreleased Vita, said "one analyst"

Tagged games:

oh my god, why does this dual analog rumor have so much traction in the media? this is just getting ridiculous now.

Around the Network
megaman79 said:
There's a ton of ridiculous Vita publicity lately, and this is obviously ignoring one major factor, 3DS has more games announced for it.

Looks like we can look forward to a whole year of this.

not quite sure what your statement means here. care to explain? what does those two have to do with each other exactly? PSV is getting a lot of publicity because it's getting some really good diverse gaming support from various studios and we hear new PSV titles every week now. and it's a great piece of hw. it has nothing to do with the 3ds. why 3ds is not getting such publicity is a different topic. you don't have to 'ignore' it nor do you have to take notice of it.

and also, I mean really, you are saying 3ds, a system that is already released and is closing in on the first year of release has more games 'announced' (not to mention a few of them never even took off from the start like AC 3ds) than a system that is releasing only on one region this year and the others next year with TGS yet to come!. And the PSV line up is nothing scoff at....I stopped updating the games list on the official thread because of the rediculous number of games that gets announced every week (sometimes daily)

so please by all means...elobarate

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

yes yes! I will love Nintendo even more if they make the Sony fans bith and moan =D

kitler53 said:
oh my god, why does this dual analog rumor have so much traction in the media? this is just getting ridiculous now.

Because nobody played Metroid Prime Hunters?

Or they just want to doom Nintendo every chance they could get, regardless of truthiness.

Galaki said:
kitler53 said:

Because nobody played Metroid Prime Hunters?

Or they just want to doom Nintendo every chance they could get, regardless of truthiness.

i enjoy dooming nintendo as much as the next hater but still the FUD is just getting stupid now.

@bolded!!

Around the Network
Roma said:
enditall727 said:

if they took this approach then that would mean the devs would scale back and start developing games on 3ds hardware THEN PORT IT to vita

AKA every 3rd party Vita game would get a sloppy 3ds port

i want VITA DEVELOPED GAMES for PS Vita NOT 3ds developed games for PS Vita

just another way to hold PS Vita back..

if they did this i would think i would start to grow a disliking for Nintendo..

but most likely this wont happen(hopefully)..idk maybe im thinking to hard about all of this..

Why is it all of a sudden Nintendo’s fault if developers chose to go that way?

And even if EA says this, this is mostly just BS they will not do it even if there is an extra stick. I don’t even get why they need an extra team if there is no extra stick.

yea i know it's not really Nintendo's fault that's why i said that i was maybe thinking to hard about it all

but im hoping that Nintendo just stick's with what they have now EDIT:now that i think about it, it doesn't even matter..

..never really seen Nintendo like this(all desprite and what not)

it depends on the over all features of both devices.

Sony still has a touch pad on the back and i don't think 3DS has the capabilities the Vita's touch screen has like adding buttons onto the screen.

if 3DS can over come and adapt to that then we may see it happen. it will take more then just an extra analog to port to and from Vita for most games.

TadpoleJackson said:
yes yes! I will love Nintendo even more if they make the Sony fans bith and moan =D

ok now thats just silly. 

Roma said:
enditall727 said:

if they took this approach then that would mean the devs would scale back and start developing games on 3ds hardware THEN PORT IT to vita

AKA every 3rd party Vita game would get a sloppy 3ds port

i want VITA DEVELOPED GAMES for PS Vita NOT 3ds developed games for PS Vita

just another way to hold PS Vita back..

if they did this i would think i would start to grow a disliking for Nintendo..

but most likely this wont happen(hopefully)..idk maybe im thinking to hard about all of this..

Why is it all of a sudden Nintendo’s fault if developers chose to go that way?

And even if EA says this, this is mostly just BS they will not do it even if there is an extra stick. I don’t even get why they need an extra team if there is no extra stick.

i'm thinking games play differently. its the same as when dev's complained about psp having only one nub.

atlease thats wht i get out of it.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
TadpoleJackson said:

ok now thats just silly. 

Not at all! Were you on the site when Rafi posted the FFXIII news? I fed off the hatred >:D 

I grew stronger