By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sandwiches taste better when cut diagonally

It's true 26 55.32%

NO (I'm a liar) 1 2.13%

No (I'm in denial) 6 12.77%

Inconceivable (This word ... 14 29.79%

Total:47

Cutting sandwiches...what are you, school children?

Around the Network

Do people even eat sandwichs like that anymore?! I only have subway esq sandwichs

Seece said:
Do people even eat sandwichs like that anymore?! I only have subway esq sandwichs

i was eating a salami, turkey, and spinach sandwich at the time i made the thread :)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Eww. You eat spinach on your sandwitch? Get out of the thread Pinkeye.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

My favourite sandwich type meal includes spinach, feta, and lots of black olives on a flatbread =P

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

German bread cant be cut to triangles. Its too manly to be cut that way.

Only girlish white bread from the States can be cut that way.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

homer said:

Spinach is surprisingly good in many things.

yo_john117 said:
homer said:

Spinach is surprisingly good in many things.

i generally get a large tub of baby spinach and toss it on/in everything i make.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Faxanadu said:
German bread cant be cut to triangles. Its too manly to be cut that way.

Only girlish white bread from the States can be cut that way.

First you insult me.  Now, you insult our bread!?  This time, Faxanadu, you have gone too far!

No, a sandwich's taste is influenced by the genre of the person that made it