By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - * Best Nintendo DS Elimination Game (Dragon Quest IX is the winner!)

+ TWEWY

- Lock's Quest

Around the Network
gumby_trucker said:
-Animal Crossing
+Trauma Center

(this thread is literally going to take months...)

Maybe it's a bit long, I'll make a sharper cut off next time. The PSP thread is only 50 games, and it's a lot more active. For this one, we are already 10% done (although it doesn't look it).

+ Fire Emblem

- WarioWare

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

+Trauma Center
- N+

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

+Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- Trauma Center

Sorry guys :( I just hate trauma center

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

+Prof Layton and the unwound future
- Nintendogs

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

Around the Network

+ TWEWY

- Yoshi Touch and Go

+ Advance Wars: Dual Strike
- The Legendary Starfy

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

+ Kirby super star
- Super mario bros

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

+Trauma Center
- N+

“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life." - author unknown

N+ Has been eliminated, a lot of games left to go.

+ Pokemon Black/White
- The World Ends With You