Forums - Gaming Discussion - "I AM ALIVE" Gameplay Trailers - Coming to XBLA/PSN this Winter

*UPDATED* New "Comeback" Trailer

The trailer says "This Winter" as a release frame. It has also been officially confirmed that it will be a PSN/XBLA game.

----------------------------------

I Am Alive - Unreleased Teaser Trailer by Game-Vid

Skip to 0:31 as that's where the actual trailer begins.

---

Looks like it could have some really interesting AI mechanics with reactions to your actions and what not. Hopefully some of this tech will also be put into the AC series. It looks like they're using the Anvil engine.

Around the Network

I thought there would be more interest in this title.

there are elements of the game that reminds me of infamous

Pity post :p

Actually, It looks pretty dark in atmosphere which I love. Never heard of the game until now.

trasharmdsister12 said:
I thought there would be more interest in this title.

there was... in 2008

Im really interested to see how this project will end.
If this turns good I may actually buy an HD console.

(__/)
( -'.'-)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Pity post :p

Actually, It looks pretty dark in atmosphere which I love. Never heard of the game until now.

I can always count on your support

I thought this game has been dead for awhile now...

Former something....

Shameless bump.... I just want people to see more on this title to get their hopes slightly up again. I feed off of the dead hope of gamers.

It's been taken down, you'd think Ubisoft would leave it up to remind people it still exists...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Well the vid does not work.