By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MGS4 CONFIRMED to be coming to the Xbox 360 a year later (gametrailers)

krik said:
xboxfamily.com ROFL.

Why will 360 users stop crying and posting rumors about MGS4 and FFXIII being PS3's exclusives? Do you see PS3 users crying about Halo or Gears of War? Of course not.
So, all 360 users have 2 options: live without those games or buy a PS3 and play the most anticipated games for 2008: MGS4, FFXIII, GoW 3, LBP and KZ2. $399 is actually a small price to pay to play all those games ;)

atleast 1 of them is not coming out in 2008..and they aren't the most anticipated games..sorry

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Year is more than enough to make this port meaningless. Personally I have nothing against X360 version. Let's give some stealth fun to Microsoft fans too (as long as it doesn't interfere with PS3 business ).

@krik

This is clearly not a roumer, Gametrailers has it as CONFIRMED.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Ha ha ha at the source.

The title had me going though. I thought it was true, but alas, the same thing we've been seeing all day.

Watch this, guys! I'm going to link to this exact same thread!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=13190#end

And in that thread, I quote myself from ANOTHER of the exact same thread! All made today! Isn't that awshum???

Around the Network
zackblue said:
Well then why is GT posting it as confirmed?

Confirmed? The article says this:

Though unconfirmed, the rumor makes sense. In 2005, Capcom released Resident Evil 4 on PS2, a year after the once-exclusive GameCube game hit stores, as Nintendo failed to sell a satisfactory number of consoles. Similarly, Sony has so far been unable to meet sales expectations of the PS3.

kber81 said:
Year is more than enough to make this port meaningless. Personally I have nothing against X360 version. Let's give some stealth fun to Microsoft fans too (as long as it doesn't interfere with PS3 business ).

This rumor doesn't have a lot of credibility right now, but if it was true a year wouldn't be a big deal at all.  Few people would pay $460 to play this game a year earlier than they could for $60.  Especially considering the 360's current library.

@Jh

Continue reading, it says it is not a roumer.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

imo make your own video game site put some more bull about FF 13 being xbox 360 exclusive and spread it all over the net til u belive it yourself.

incredible what fanboys hype over.

Xbox360 and Ps3 owner

I spit in your mouth at nite

zackblue did you even read the article or are you just interested in trolling?

Any article that contains the word "allegedly" can hardly be treated as actual confirmation of anything.