By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Reason for ban: spamming, trolling, generally being an idiot and an ass

Shade said:
Her????

That was just a generalization for anyone who has/will gotten banned.

Around the Network

It was probably ROcketPiG. He's a fan of colorful language.

Well I believe personal attacks are un-forgivable, to me that's ban-worth material, but if it's something silly or immature I can't really take offense, like sadly I can read leo's material all day long and just chuckle, I personally don't think I could be offended by him, but at the same time I see why it's offensive.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

@ GGE

Read above post. I don't care who did it. It's just that I was banned for calling someone stupid so calling someone an "ass" seems very backwards to me. I don't know or care who banned him, just that calling people names is what I was banned for, and is clearly done in his reason for ban. That was just an example.

If this were a professional setting, I might agree, but it's not. Sometimes the most straight forward explanation is just simply "you're being an ass"
This isn't the Beijing Olympics, the moderators aren't paid to deal with this crap, they do it out of their own time, and they are at least decent enough not to permaban him after how many times he's been an assmonkey.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network

What the fuck?

Who can I talk to about appealing Leo-j's ban? This is getting ridiculous, and it's pissing me off.

DMeisterJ said:
@ GGE

Read above post. I don't care who did it. It's just that I was banned for calling someone stupid so calling someone an "ass" seems very backwards to me. I don't know or care who banned him, just that calling people names is what I was banned for, and is clearly done in his reason for ban. That was just an example.

Are you angling for another ban? Because this thread doesn't show much promise of going anywhere positive for yourself.

grandmaster192 said:
What the fuck?

Who can I talk to about appealing Leo-j's ban? This is getting ridiculous, and it's pissing me off.

he deserves to be permabanned going by site's rules. Better posters have been permabanned for much less.

If i'm not mistaken the first ban it's a one day ban, then three days, then a week, then a month, and then perma ban. Or something like that 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

grandmaster192 said:
What the fuck?

No one who'll listen. Just his trolling alone should've gotten him banned a LONG time ago.

Currently playing: Civ 6

Blah Blah.