By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Reason for ban: spamming, trolling, generally being an idiot and an ass

Read above title.  Is there any reason that someone who is banned needs to be called an "ass", especially by one of the mods?  Now I'm not saying the person who got banned deserved it or not, just that with calling someone a name and/or an idiot as a reason for their ban is wrong, and no one should be called either of those words.  No matter how bad they act, the person who banned him/her is as bad as the person that was banned, for stooping to that level.  I am very disappointed in whatever mod did that.  :(

Linky

Around the Network

He was being an ass. I don't really see the problem to be honest.

I'm still fairly new here. I was wondering if a mod can post a list of rules in the forums. Not to be a little needy or anything, I already know the "usual" rules and I abide by them. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

leo-j has been banned like 10 times by now. Perhaps he deserves it?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Maybe you should have PM'd one of the moderators about it rather than weakening their reputation in a public topic.

I agree in principle though.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

What exactly was he doing this time

carlos710 said:
leo-j has been banned like 10 times by now. Perhaps he deserves it?

I beleive that this is his 14th time now

Her???? Edit: @ Op just what do you mean by him/her doubt leo-j is a her.

Whether or not it was deserved or if he was being an "ass", it doesn't give the excuse to call him or anyone on this site that. As I was previously banned for calling someone stupid, the principle is that a mod can call someone an "ass" but if a member calls someone stupid they get banned?

DMeisterJ is railing against Stof here, he's angry that the thread where he Leo-J and several others were attacking me for a number of reasons. Leo went over the line and was banned, Kber was banned earlier in the same thread.